All you hot metalheads, go here

HAHAH! What's your user-name?? I put mine up. HEATHENWAR is mine.

I also posted the metal or not site on another forum I post on, and they all thought it was pathetic and stupid. Oh well..... I like it. :) It's cool to see people from the site on it.

i joined, my name is kriegerette, my photo hasnt been approved yet, it'll probably be up tomorrow or monday or something.
pssst, Abys, thats a crazyass photo, whats the story behind it?
& that one guy's comment was total bastardy :p what a dick

My friend wanted pictures of bloody chicks with battle axes in his next CD. So I told him I would do it. He bought gallons blood and I just was showered in it. It was an awesome day 'cept the battle axe was very heavy, and the blood got into my eyes and hurt like a bitch!!!

Abyssic: to your Q on the metal rules comment, i've been invited to the fest in San Antonio, but never could make it.. and absu. . haha.. my friend that was holding the fest was going to get them to give me a ride , since i live near them. that was last yr though.

To Nightsidesilence:

I was going to go last December, but when Demoncy dropped off the bill, and it was finalized that Black Witchery would not show up, I basically said "fuck it" and cancelled my plane ticket. Maybe if they hold it again next December I will check it out...if the bands are good :) I wish I could have seen it in '99 with Blood Stained Dusk, Judas Iscariot, Thornspawn, Absu, ...etc. That would have been EPIC! Maybe we can meet up if I go next year or something. It would be cool to thrash with a native Texan metalhead \m/

Hey, Patric, about that picture...you might want to point out that it's not the guy in the picture that's weird, it's the fact that the guy in the picture is in some godforsaken place called Denmark....:loco:

Yeah maybe so abyssic, but i heard some talk that they may stop doing the fest, just because of last december.. hardly noone came.. prob depends if they get some for sure bands.