Alright, maybe im just an idiot but...

The crown for Best metal video clip could almost go to Evergrey for their Master Plan clip, though you gotta love the Maiden Aces High clip.
As for the Opeth one, i dont know if it would have been better or worse with the band standing around playing while hot chicks and shinny Jeeps surround and prance around them. Roadrunner could have at least thrown in a huge explosion at the end of the clip when the guy ignites the lighter, might have made my time watching it a bit more worth it.

haha, a month ago when I saw them live, Mike asked if anyone saw the video

"You know, that pointless vid with the girl and the snakes and bugs an then she gets dragged into the toilet"

At least he didn't say his cat sat on it :erk:

worldwide_suicide said:
i actually think it's a very COOL video, with a great STORY, i don't know.. i just think it's pretty badass and hard-core... make me wanna jump and go like CRAZY... becuase it's you nkow... like soooo wicked and scaaarrryyyy and stuff... damn... i like it because my mom says it's heavy...

fuck you!
I actually believed you for the the first one and a half lines there. :D

Personally, I like the Harvest and Windowpane videos better. They're not outstanding in a Thriller sort of way, but works better than TGC and fits Opeth much better. But seriously, forests!