Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

And my flaming thread got closed?

Anyway, I'll go out on a limb and say that you all pale in comparison to me. My dick is much larger, and so are my muscles. And though I would like to end this post with a good ole "suck my dick", i'm sure only Steven Tyler has a mouth that will accommodate my pipe so don't bother.

Way to totally fucking copy me pessimist, what's next on your agenda? A new game called monopoly perhaps?

Way to comprehend flaming, n00b.

GTFO.jpg

The most hilarious thread for me was the one where each member posted his weirdest habits and practices. King Drunkard admitted to carrying socks around with him, whereas I admitted to the unusually quirky ritual of licking pillows out of fresh laundry every night when I was about 7 or 8 years old. God, I miss that thread. What a bomb!
And yes, licking pillows may be weird but it's actually semi-natural: you bury your face in it and involuntarily stick your tongue out. Voila, you have licked a pillow. Big freaking deal. It's not like licking walls, or god forbid, extension cords and electrical sockets.

Good job. You really told us. ow.

gtfo.jpg

Dude, just shut up. You don't even know what a conservative is, much less what one smells like or what one believes. But I'll tell you what this one believes. I believe you are the worst poster any message board anywhere has ever seen, ever. And I am including the old threads cavemen used to carve into rocks. After I read your posts I literally hear crickets chirping. I mean, I really hear them! This is likely the only time any of your posts has ever been acknowledged, much less quoted. You can thank me for confirming your existence later.

Hah.

Conservatives, as a whole, are just bad people though.

How exactly can you tell who is a conservative around here anyway? What, are Cattle Decapitation fans liberal and Obituary fans conservative? Maybe the liberals like Dream Theatre because they're "progressive" while the the conservatives listen to Iron Maiden because they're "traditional"? Honestly, you can't even tell for certain on a political forum who's what most of the time.

We've had numerous politics threads, you mentally disabled crackwhore. That's where everyone expresses their retarded political views.

I've only listened to like three songs of the virgin-gari's mix-cd. :oops:

HOLY SHIT I can't see what the fuck you're trying to get across with that cock in your keyboard. Try getting that cock out of your fucking keyboard, then try talking to me bitch. Oh, now you can't fucking see anything because that cock in your keyboard started to cum and missed all over your fucking monitor. Oh and it got on your fucking speakers also, so now you probably can't even fucking hear me. It still looks like you want more cock. That's right you fucking man whore. You just want more. More cock in your keyboard. Now you're going to get a fucking virus. I told you to put up your fucking firewall.

Dude, just shut up. You don't even know what a conservative is, much less what one smells like or what one believes. But I'll tell you what this one believes. I believe you are the worst poster any message board anywhere has ever seen, ever. And I am including the old threads cavemen used to carve into rocks. After I read your posts I literally hear crickets chirping. I mean, I really hear them! This is likely the only time any of your posts has ever been acknowledged, much less quoted. You can thank me for confirming your existence later.

You redneck bastard, conservatives smell like horse manure because they are all uneducated farmers like yourself. I also think that paddy is the worst poster on any message board...NEXT TO YOUR SHITFIESTA of an existence. And the reason why you hear crickets when you read my posts is because your browsing in your fucking barn you asshole. Oh and finally, I'll be happy to let you know that I've had several people use my quotes as their fucking signatures, most recent one being Sevag...I'm sure you get a boner everytime someone quotes you in a post..at least until you realize that they are just flaming whatever you posted..

And one last thing, do you really think you are cool by having AK in your name?? Get fucking real you hillbilly, have you even fired one? And don't try to play it off as Adolfus Chris Kunt..we all know you are trying to be badass by having a russian rifle hidden in your faggot name

This thread rules :lol:

You would think that, you degenerate fuck. But then again, your idea of fun is making spreadsheets of the income you get from sucking guys off on the street in that cesspool of humanity you call home, so that's a fairly good indication that those of us with a functional cortex (which is a pretty small number, you worthless fucking assmonkeys) should probably be clawing our eyes out right about now. Wipe the semen out of your eyes and recognize your worthless "contribution" to this miserable excuse for a thread.

The OP of this thread needs to take the nearest bus to Dicksuckland, and stop bitching like a surgically implanted nun's vagina.

Fucking Sloppy Seconds Suzy, you make me feel like reaching through my goddamn computer screen, putting you into a fucking windchuck coma, and shooting a load onto your bed linens just so that when you go to sleep every night you'll have old crusty semen flakes seep into your torn vag.

The most hilarious thread for me was the one where each member posted his weirdest habits and practices. King Drunkard admitted to carrying socks around with him, whereas I admitted to the unusually quirky ritual of licking pillows out of fresh laundry every night when I was about 7 or 8 years old. God, I miss that thread. What a bomb!
And yes, licking pillows may be weird but it's actually semi-natural: you bury your face in it and involuntarily stick your tongue out. Voila, you have licked a pillow. Big freaking deal. It's not like licking walls, or god forbid, extension cords and electrical sockets.

The strange habits and idiosyncrasies thread?