Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

All I know is that this place, thanks to you assholes, fills me...

Not the only thing that fills you is it Horse-Humpin' Heather?

Every one of you boiling vats of shit that post here are the reason that things like down-syndrome and nu-metal exist in this world. Go fucking grind your balls off with a noise-maker!

I always wanted syphilis. Just to spread it a little and make that awkward phone call: "You should get checked".
:lol: "Remember when you said give it to me? Well..uh.."

Not the only thing that fills you is it Horse-Humpin' Heather?

I filled yer mum with my white icing there, Cheesewhistle Walletnuts.

I WOULD say you're the reason why the holocaust happened, then I remembered... I don't give a shit about the holocaust. But you are the reason why my pals are stealing our women.

Well if you guys would have just grinded your balls off with a noise-maker like I had asked then maybe I wouldn't have had to turn the my pals loose on your women, Guffers McFucktard.

Well if you guys would have just grinded your balls off with a noise-maker like I had asked then maybe I wouldn't have had to turn the my pals loose on your women, Guffers McFucktard.

I don't want no goddamn noisemaker near my balls, thats a terrible idea. The only thing I want near my balls is your mother, there, Dickchurn McBurn.

And you should be locked up for turning my pals loose.

Alright, Guffers McFucktard wins this page for me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Before I die I will have a child and name him that.
I will then raise him in a way that will cause him to re-enact Children of the Corn....

I would like to state that this idea stands beyond any criticism. If any man should attempt to criticize this post or call me Dickchurn McBurn, he should be thoroughly patronized for his obviously Jewish behavior.

HOLY SHIT I can't see what the fuck you're trying to get across with that cock in your keyboard.
Win

The rest of it
That fail alone was felt by a thousand of your ancestors, and I guarantee every one of them wishes they aborted their offspring after your spouting of such inane drivel.

You misplaced several apostrophes you fucking cunt.

Like an Aussie knows shit about English; I guess that's why you were booted to butt-fuck nowhere you wretched cunt.

Seriously. Where on earth did the name "Guffers" come from anyway? :lol:

Of course, the remaining cast of characters here, including Dildo Diane, Sausage Suckin' Sally and Horse-Humpin' Heather have had me near rollin' as well. I'll have to invite my friends Anal Bead Annie and Greased Hallway Greta along sometime - with the kind of classy company you guys keep, they should fit right in.

:lol: I live in a small redneck town :erk: so I'm almost 90% sure that someone here has to be named Guffers... probably one of the fuckin' hillbillies a few houses down from mine.

You'd have to throw in Amputee Ashley, Jungle Fever Jessica, and "Love you long time" Ling just to be fair....

Thought you quivering ballsacks knew this shit?

That fail alone was felt by a thousand of your ancestors, and I guarantee every one of them wishes they aborted their offspring after your spouting of such inane drivel.
Alright sunny boy, you think you're so tough huh. Only not to realize that you only have the first half of the whole story in your signature.

orangefr.jpg

You kids make me vomit when you suck on your own used dildo.

I wrote a haiku in your honor:

More than one cunt did
your mother have, too bad though
you were the other.