Alright you fetid pieces of bulky white shit

Not all the Oxy-Clean in the world could clean the amount of shit you faggots have posted into this thread.

A) Your avatar is fucking gay as fuck

B) You don't deserve to have Billy Mays grace your posts

C) Billy Mays knew this and had your signature deleted

A)actually, thanks for pointing out my avatar, I still need to change it.

B) It was just too hard to see him watch all the faggotry from your posts

C) He an heroed himself from this forum

A)Mays is beyond an heroing, in his case it's called oxy-cleaning.

B)You should have known this you creatively challenged fuckbasket.

C)Both of you are as gay as a rainbow colored seatless cock-cycle being rode up-hill by Richard Simmons. Actually I think you may have surpassed even that amount of faggotry...

Anyone who lists abc is a faggot.

Including myself.

americanretard.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO YOU BE KAMIKAZE NAOW?
RERY CREVER MERAHKIN RERY CREVER INDEED....

Mathiäs;8839251 said:
Hey fuckass, learn English you god damn dicksuck

Actually since this is the internet he used apropriate language.
So fuck your damning shit damn you inverted tri-octagon!!

Mutantllama is just proving his complete nerdiness with each successive post..who the fuck knew about an heroes?! Thought you just sucked at your tonguing your mother.

This is the insult thread.

I don't give a shit who the moderator is.
If it's you V5, you can choke on a god damn brick of shit before you kiss your mother goodnight.
If anyone else has a problem, then promptly go ban yourself you pitiful fuckface.

Looking at most of you causes my bowels to stir with angst. Just the though of most of you becoming leaders in some field (that field most likely being pederasting, with a USELESS fucking minor like "women's-studies") fills me with a deep dread, like how some of you must feel when your father comes to kiss you goodnight, and slips you a little extra tongue because you were all "good boy and girls".

I mean my god, who the fuck cares how you all feel. I damn well know I don't (neither does Ozzzman and Doden's, the only other consecutively awesome fucks that are here). My fucking point is, that this giant group of fucking retard babies needs an insult thread. We need more rock hard men here, and more women who look like those rock hard men. You faggot, I bet that sounds gay to you - of course it would, you would have dick coursing through your blood if it was possible.

"But why would any kind-hearted soul want a thread such as this in the GMD social forum, shouldn't this go in the thread ga...."

"NO YOU FAT HAMBEAST CUNT-FUCK"; this thread is being put here because it will actually get some god-damn replies. The games forum has even more pitiful people than the shit-pieces that are here.

So get angry, start making rude insults, I want the genocide of decency to begin, and you miserable looking hairless monkey's are going to be the catalyst to bring it about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guffers McFucktard was a 6/10 at best you goddamn Cheesewhistle Walletnuts'.

I hope that each and every one of you loses your ability to generate sperm, you floppy bird bangers. Take a javelin to the front of the fucking pants.

Guffers McFucktard was a 6/10 at best you goddamn Cheesewhistle Walletnuts'.

I hope that each and every one of you loses your ability to generate sperm, you floppy bird bangers.

Good, then I don't have to wear rubber when doing your sister!

Also, Cheesewhistle Walletnuts is a 3/10, and that's being generous you damn jamoke

Guffers McFucktard is beyond criticism...
Anyoneone who thinks differently can get fucked by random geometric figures.

It obviously has a working design that would allow it to penetrate and burrow through a human until reaching the brain, in the end causing an orgasmic and painful death.