Alternative Rock that does not suck.

One Inch Man said:
i used to know a german children's song, my grandfather used to sing it to me. i can probably still do it but i'm sure the accent is way off and my spelling of it would be nearly unintelligable.
Haha, I'd love to hear that. :tickled: Remember the title?! Weißt du wieviel Sternlein stehen? Der Mond ist aufgegangen? Schlaf Kindlein schlaf?

snow2fall said:
Haha, I'd love to hear that. :tickled: Remember the title?! Weißt du wieviel Sternlein stehen? Der Mond ist aufgegangen? Schlaf Kindlein schlaf?
okay this is going to be REALLY BAD and certainly nowhere near pronunciation/spelling/language/noway but the first line, in american english phonetics of course, was something like "shelley is the shunken" and i think that was the title as well. feel free to laugh. :dopey:

oh yeah and it had the word schnitzel in there, just remembered that!

HarmonyDies.... said:
Broken Social Scene.

Dude, I FINALLY got around to hearing this and it really frickin good. It still needs to grow on me more, since it is one of them albums that you need to listen to a million times ffor it to get better and better but thanks!!!

cant be bothered to read the entire thread so all i have to say is that soundgarden's badmotorfinger is one of the best albums of all time. this is not open to dispute btw