Am I Retarded?

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
am I retarded because because I like to post on a board that ocasionly has some intelligent content instead of the "Thats Gay" "Thats Retarded" 9 year old Juvenile bullshit ..... I think not its nice to beable to talk about any band I please without having to sift through that garbage hahahaha Sorry I'm just Venting some :D

making a mountain out of a molehill, about a post
thats freakin juvenile man

in opposition to your thread lets say : whoever says in his posts "thats gay" , " thats retarted" , is a 9year old
this is unbelievable

I cant see what you posted but I'm sure its along the lines of how me posting this thread makes me Juvinile or something and thats fine cause your right it was and I have no problem admitting it but the thing is I was venting some energy ... I'm allowed to do that This is my Pixleated home.... every one will ignore it and say "yep thats JD" so whatever run along now Kiddo

I think I'm gonna have like a year countdown once its up I will take the boy off ignore Maybe with anyluck he will think of better things to say than "Thats gay" "Thats Retarded" "you guys who love to make good posts are Retarded" but then again maybe all hope is lost :err:

JonnyD retarded? I think not.
JonnyD the guy who likes to stir the shit up and get people going? Ohhhh yes my friend! :D And we wouldn't have it anyother way. :)

Now you 2 shut up and play nice nice...... Or not...... Either way here's a big hug for both of you... *HUG* ..... Now don't you feel better? Anyone else want a hug?

JonnyD said:
but I'm still ignoring him for a year

I love the fact that you have put him on a one year ignore list. :lol: How did you decide on a year? Why not 6 months?

JonnyD = "You... You there... I will now ignore you for 1 year".

:lol:

Greeno said:
I love the fact that you have put him on a one year ignore list. :lol: How did you decide on a year? Why not 6 months?

JonnyD = "You... You there... I will now ignore you for 1 year".

:lol:

I dont know a year just seemed right 6 months would have been half-assed :D hahahahahha

JonnyD said:
am I retarded because because I like to post on a board that ocasionly has some intelligent content instead of the "Thats Gay" "Thats Retarded" 9 year old Juvenile bullshit ..... I think not its nice to beable to talk about any band I please without having to sift through that garbage hahahaha Sorry I'm just Venting some :D

JD, you might give "the finger" to the world etc. but you offer your defiance in a blunt but respectful way. You have come to the conclusion that everyone else that does not share your particular opinion does not "suck."
I like Fuel's latest CD, and even people in this forum like you might say "Fuel sucks" and hey that's no big deal. To each his own, but no one said "you suck" because you like Fuel. We each have our own tastes here in the oldschool forum, but even if we disagree with the tastes of others. we respect each other enough not to resort to name calling.
As metal-heads, we are supposed to be unique, defiant etc. but that does not mean we are supposed to act like neanderthals. Waaaahhhh !!! stop !!!

I am giving advice again. : ( I don't mean to do that all of the time : ( I am a problem solver by genetics asv most of my family are in similar fields as I and my career choice is just that as well. I analize things too much. : ( Please excuse my posts. I never try to "sound" like I am smarter than anyone else. I type well and use some good words because I have been on the net for ten years. >:p~ Sometimes I look at my own posts and I feel like I come accross as a know-it-all jerk. I don't want to be that way.c : (

Bryant

JonnyD said:

I don't think your retarded! I would think of it has having fun, joking around and being yourself. If some little punk gets in your way Ignore them!hahaha

Bryant said:
I am giving advice again. : ( I don't mean to do that all of the time : ( I am a problem solver by genetics asv most of my family are in similar fields as I and my career choice is just that as well. I analize things too much. : ( Please excuse my posts. I never try to "sound" like I am smarter than anyone else. I type well and use some good words because I have been on the net for ten years. >:p~ Sometimes I look at my own posts and I feel like I come accross as a know-it-all jerk. I don't want to be that way.c : (

Bryant

Thank you for the Kind Words Bryant and dont worry about sounding like a know-it-all its cool your Bullshit is worth more than most peoples serious advice so dont worry man just dont just be Bryant! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: