Am I The Only One, Or Does Bush Look Somewhat Like Bruce Willis? Don't Slam Me.

G

gregthraX

Is it just me, or does BUSH have an uncanny resemblance to Bruce Willis aka John Mclane. I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Am I? "Yippy Ky Yay, Motherfuckers!"

If ever there was a thread that could please BRAT to the point of damn near being speechless, this was it! I bet push could beat Willis' ass if it came down to it! Bush would be like "I saw UNBREAKABLE and I'm not your SUPERHEROOOOOO!" AND COLD COCK HIS HOLLYWOOD ASS! I digress I saw BRUCE WILLIS AND THE ACCELLERATORS at the HI-FI BUYS amphitheatre in ATLANTA. He can fuckin' wail, and play the hell out of a harmonica! One hell of a blues band!

I'M A FUCKIN' DOLT! I MISSPELLED BUSH! I TYPED PUSH! DAMMIT I'M A RETARD WIT A CAPITOL GIMP! LOL:lol:

will you please remove your foot from me ass! PLEASE!

THAT AINT RIGHT! :lol: :lol:

I'M STILL HAVING VISION PROBLEMS FROM THE BRICK YOU THREW AT ME, NOW I CAN'T SIT DOWN!

YOUR PAYIN' THE MEDICAL BILLS. LET ME GET MY ATTORNEY........
:devil:

Originally posted by gregthraX
[Bush would be like "I saw UNBREAKABLE and I'm not your SUPERHEROOOOOO!"
It's funny that you said this because when I heard "Superhero" I said it should be called "Unbreakable" because it just reminded me of the movie, a guy who didn't wanna be a superhero.

I JUST REALIZED WHAT HEIDIS QUOTE WAS FROM......THE "wHAT R U DOING IN MY TUB" CLIP FROM killer A'S! LOL
SUPERHERO soooooo reminds me of WILLIS' character from UNBREAKABLE, I wonder if that was the inspiration for the song.
By the way, that movie is superb....or in laymens terms, it RULED ASS! Speaking of KILER A'S, I'm glad to see that BUSH is quite short....I realized how short he was at the show, he is my inspiration! LOL For I am quite short, or as I would say to MIKE,"DUDE I'M PERFECT SIZE TO GET IT ON W/ YOUR OLD LADY!"
Crack on me you 30 year old bastard......the chicks stop lookin at you when they see the grey hair in your limp bizkit goatee! LOL
You want a peice 'o me old man? Meet me in the parking lot at work tomorrow, that is, if your arthrites isn't acting up! LOL

see me:lol: :devil:

well then greg myster
any day you feel frogy JUMP
as for what you was saying about WILLIS could be very well true
i thought "UNBREAKABLE " was a really kick ass movie
Brat
i hope you stick your foot all the way to his throat it wont take much cause he is so little like 4' nothing
and the brick thing like he said dont worry about that because that would just improve his looks as well......
one more thing dont pay attn: to his spelling he just stretching to reach the table so you have to give him a little credit
SEE-ME :eek: :p

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SO ROTTEN TO EACH OTHER!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally cracking up over here.

And Greg, it's about time you figured out what my quote meant, ya know, since I took it down like a week ago and all. I might put it back, just for you. Don't start dancing yet, I said MIGHT.

Nothing wrong with short guys, as long as they know what they're doing.

1ST off ''OLD MAN'', you could't take me in a real fight. I might break one of youre bones since you're becoming calcium depleted in your old age. 4 FT. NOTHING! Look here ASS PIRATE, you only have me by an inch or so in height so SHUT UP! And another thing, "RAD" is not the greatest movie ever made you Ohio Hillbilly Assed, Fred Durst lookin', BMX lovin', chickenfucker!
You know what everybody? Mike likes NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!
We saw a cd at CDWAREHOUSE and I thought he was gonna nut in his pants! Beat that, BITCH!

:devil:

see me

New Kids, eh? Mike, you should know better.

Greg, you're so busy getting Mike's wife, how do you know he's not getting yours?? HUH???

And exactly how tall (or not tall) are you two?

I'll tell you if you're short or not.

As long as you're not shorter than John Bush (how tall is he anyways?), I think it's okay...

He's never met my wife...shes been in CALI. ever since I met Mike....plus she wouldn't have him.( he repulses women so, they have to leave the state)
I'm 5 ft 4..........MIKE is 5 ft 6 BIG DIFFERENCE! NOT!
I don't know how tall BUSH is but I'd guess no taller than 5ft6 or 5ft7......hell I don't know.
How tall is CupaHeidi? That's the REAL question.

I'm 5'7", the shortest in my family, except my grandma.

What's frightening is that my son is almost half my height and he's not quite 10 months old yet. It's going to be really hard to have any kind of authority when I have to stand on a chair to yell at him.

and Greg, to be fair, there's at least one woman that hasn't be repulsed by Mike, since one of them actually vowed to keep him.