Am I The Only One, Or Does Bush Look Somewhat Like Bruce Willis? Don't Slam Me.

My boy is alreeady past my hip and he's almost 3! God really hates me over here! LOL

ME
" Son, give me the keys you're grounded and I won't let you drive!"
'LIL GREG
" BE GONE, LITTLE MAN! MUHAHAHAHAHA........."

See my future predicament?

5 ft 7 is still a respectable height for a woman....thank GOD I out grew my mom by a whole foot! That's all I care about!:lol:

Yep, I'm as tall as Scott Ian.

Didn't outgrow my mom though, but I'm not a guy so I guess it doesn't matter. My parents actually had a bet going that I would be over 6 foot on my 18th birthday. I was 5'4" when I was 12, then 5'7" when I was 15, but then I stopped growing. :( My dad lost the bet. They never did say what the stakes were. Not sure I want to know. :eek:

I can see the predicament you'll be in when you're kid's big enough to kick your ass. Mine will probably just pick me up, move me aside, and keep walking. And my 22 hours of labor won't mean shit to him either!!! :cry: He's already caught up to his 2 year old cousin. Now he just needs some Anthrax t-shirts so he can tear it up on the preschool playground!! YEAH!!!

I go my kid a METALLICA shirt w/ the star on the front and the words " hush little baby don't say a word, and nevermind that noise you heard..." IT'S FUCKING COOL! He loves it! He was a 'Tallica baby.....the whole 9 months he kicked in time to "WHISKEY IN A JAR" ( which by the way is one of the best songs they've had out in years....just my opinion....maybe the irish in me, since I already knew the oldschool folk song) He was born during the mtv premeir of that video! My wife was pushing and I was watchin the damn t.v.! j/k he was born on that day though.

Kids rule!!

I have no idea what the hell was on when my kid was born (I was kinda busy) but I do know I was watching NHL playoffs all damn day in the hospital, except for when my husband snuck in his fucking M*A*S*H when he thought I wasn't looking. But I was begging for my epidural by then, so I didn't care LOL. And he wasn't really a kicking or rolling over baby, more like stretching, as if he was incredibly bored. Probably was. Now I can't get him to sit still for the life of me. Yes, Whiskey in the Jar is definitely one of their best songs, especially as of late, if not of all time. My problem is they just don't make cool shirts in his size yet, just little hockey outfits and even those aren't as cool as they could be. I think we should start a new company of kickass baby clothes, cause God knows no one else is gonna do it!!!

Really quick cause I gtta go to work and kick MIKES ass....I got my sons shirt at HOTTOPIC they also had onesies w/ bands on them too. Go to www.hottopic.com and see if they have any there. Now , off to administer a beat down! LOL:devil: