Amazing amounts of ignorance

Jayde

Risparmiarme
Nov 19, 2001
Oklahoma
This guy on another message board is convinced that the singer of Opeth is a girl. Here is a direct quote:

the lead singer of opeth is a girl shes hot and i wanna fuck her she sounds like a guy the way she screams and shit sometimes i hear her whine like jon davis at times

Jon Davis=singer of Korn in case someone doesn't know.

The point of the post is, has anyone ever amazed you with their astounding depths of ignorance this way?

Actually, this guy has shown signs of potential mental retardation. He seriously believes this and he was confused when we told him Mikael was a guy.

has anyone ever amazed you with their astounding depths of ignorance this way?
yep, everytime the singers in any of my favorite bands start with their death metal vocals.

Mabey this guy read up on the band somewhere and mistook 'Mikael' for 'Mikchelle'!, all though I can't seem to say 'Mikchelle' without coughing up a furball, so mabey it's a little far fetched......:rolleyes:

OK, now it's everyone else's turn to try to say 'Mikchelle'. Go on, try it!!:p

I have seen/heard that band Otep. They have a female lead singer. I bet that is who he was talking about. www.otepsaves.com is the website if I remember correctly. This band was supposed to/possibly did play Ozzfest last year. I checked up on them to see if they were worth seeing. They weren't.