Amazing Show!

I_Am_The_Fury

Feb 1, 2008
Switzerland/Colorado
I saw Opeth and Enslaved last night in Boulder, Colorado. Opeth was as good as it gets. I waited for over an hour after the show and met Mikael and Fredrik. I swear Fredrik is the best sounding guitarist I have seen live yet. Thanks a lot for coming to Colorado guys! :D

Where did you meet them at? I was contemplating sticking around but it was raining pretty hard and I'm brand new to the area so didnt want to stay out too late and get lost.

What did you think of the drawn out closure piece? Favorite for me had to be Credence. Simply amazing live.

They came out at the front a little after 2 AM! My band and like 4 other fans waited in the rain the entire time for them. Mikael was so awesome. I wish I could have talked to Fredrik a little more, it seemed as if he was in a hurry. I have to say either Ghost of Perdition or Godhead's Lament was my favorite.

Boulder is an awesome little town, feels rather European (in a good way) compared to most other place I've visted in the States. Been to Boulder three or four times and I almost moved there 10 years ago but ultimately wasn't granted a work visa :p

Boulder is an awesome little town, feels rather European (in a good way) compared to most other place I've visted in the States. Been to Boulder three or four times and I almost moved there 10 years ago but ultimately wasn't granted a work visa :p

Yeah, I agree. If I would pick one place to live in the US it would be in Boulder. Gotta finish school at the moment though..

Yeah I have to agree, boulder is a great town from the afternoon/evening i spent there. I just moved here to CO from south carolina last week, im at fort collins in school at CSU. Fort collins is a neat town too, guess any place in CO is better to crappy SC.

Definitely agree man, I saw these guys for the first time in Toronto and it was awesome. Best show I've seen for way too long, plus I scored Fred's pick haha.

I see Opeth last October at The Ogden Opeth rocked they sounded perfect but the crowd was kind of lame no pits and not that much head banging also it was like couples night or something it was pretty odd.I missed the Boulder show I wished I seen them the Fox theatre is small but its a cool little venue.