Amazon Pre-orders (Inner Sanctum) WTF!?

Dogs_Of_War

Jan 5, 2005
Coventry, England
Hey all,

I normally lurk on the forum, but I've decided to start posting again a little more.

Anyways, anybody else pre-ordered the new CD from Amazon??

I'm curious to hear other peoples opinions, because I'm a little miffed at why they haven't dispatched yet... :mad:

I understand its not released yet, but surely they have it in stock because it came out in germany on friday. Why the hell can't they send it sat so I can have it by monday on release??

I've just about had it with online orders, they fucked up a couple of other pre-orders I made too...

Sorry for the rant,

Simon.

I pre-ordered it too at my local CD-shop..its officially released outside Germany (so.. in rest of Europe )on the 5. of march.. in the past I got my copy a few days earlier, this time not..in fact that are good signals.. I think there is alot of interest in the new CD...but I understand what you FEEL..and feel what you must feel..

I pre-ordered it too at my local CD-shop..its officially released outside Germany (so.. in rest of Europe )on the 5. of march.. in the past I got my copy a few days earlier, this time not..in fact that are good signals.. I think there is alot of interest in the new CD...but I understand what you FEEL..and feel what you must feel..

Yea, its so frustrating. I normally order in-store an then pick it up on day of release, but just lately they are messing it up (HMV, etc..). So now I try online and they are just as bad, if not worse.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it really.

I pre-ordered it from Play.com and they sent me an email on Thursday saying that it is in the post. So should be with me on Monday hopefully. I've never had any problems with Play.com, and they are cheaper than Amazon. Maybe try them next time Simon.

I ordered from play.com as well and they also emailed me on thursday, so fingers crossed it will be delivered tomorrow

I pre-ordered it from Play.com and they sent me an email on Thursday saying that it is in the post. So should be with me on Monday hopefully. I've never had any problems with Play.com, and they are cheaper than Amazon. Maybe try them next time Simon.

I use Play.com too, mainly because the postage is free and I've not had problems before either :)

We are all a walking / talking advert for Play.com. I've even had stuff from them arrive on the Saturday when release is due on the Monday.

Fair play to them and as everyone else has said they are generally cheaper and the post and packaging is free.

We are all a walking / talking advert for Play.com. I've even had stuff from them arrive on the Saturday when release is due on the Monday.

Fair play to them and as everyone else has said they are generally cheaper and the post and packaging is free.

As above.At least we made it go to number two in thier top sellers list.

Just watched the DVD great stuff.
I've Just noticed Biff's eyebrows,fuck me he's got more hair there than i have on my head.If he ever starts to get a receeding hairline,all he would have to do is sweep them caterpillars over.:lol:

My postie has been and the little beauty is in my sweaty little palm (Thats the new CD by the way nothing else :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Great stuff !

Good on you guys who got yours today, fingers crossed for tomorrow for me!!

Hi all got mine today from hmv a cool £8.99 with Dvd its in car rearing to go!! i feel a need for speed can you feel the POWER!!!

seems like the postman was hard working the last days

postmanoe7.gif

hope 4 everyone to enjoy the new stuff

put it into the car and pump up the volume

carei5.gif

:)