American Head Charge!

ok, im man enough to say it

this is one of the 2 nu bands i like. the other being mudvayne

now get bent lol
~gR~

I thought this band was noisy, thrash-wannabe bullshit simultaneously aping Slipknot (# of band members) and Faith No More (keyboards). Then I heard "Just So You Know."

So I like one song by them a lot.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I thought this band was noisy, thrash-wannabe bullshit simultaneously aping Slipknot (# of band members) and Faith No More (keyboards). Then I heard "Just So You Know."

So I like one song by them a lot.

that song is their best. its the song that makes me keep the album in my collection
~gR~

Hah, alright that's cool. Just ran across these forums, no good first impression I guess. I dig thrash (megadeth - rip and sfsgsw is the best shit out there, metallica pre-black, anthrax, testament, annihilator, slayer, exodus etc) but into this shit and some other stuff too (hate slipknot though.. and emo). Actually AHC has played with slayer.. AHC are from my hometown too, figured I might as well plug their killer upcoming album and see what you guys think haha.

The Grimace said:
You know good and fucking well that you know shit about Mudvayne. They're a fucking awesome prog-metal band, and I'll stand by that forever.

Funny, because I've listened to everything by them, and I've always said this: They do have their technical moments and occasional Metal riffs, but in entirety most of it is just mallcore that's prepackaged to appeal to angstful teens. I've heard what you've just stated from so many fucking people, and it's so damn...wrong.

Jean-Pierre said:
Funny, because I've listened to everything by them, and I've always said this: They do have their technical moments and occasional Metal riffs, but in entirety most of it is just mallcore that's prepackaged to appeal to angstful teens. I've heard what you've just stated from so many fucking people, and it's so damn...wrong.

I didn't say they were tech-metal. And goddamit, everything with fucking rhythmic vocals is not mallcore!! And the lyrics aren't even angsty, they're more about drugs. The angstiest song they have is probably "Nothing To Gein", which is about Ed Gein, who's hardly mallcore. And that's probably the best song they ever did. And the bassist is a fucking monster, he's the best popular bassist since like Les Claypool. And you're just wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. :p