americans

Wildchild87

Doubtful About It All
Dec 10, 2005
Philadelphia
just incase people have not read yet, on scythes of bodom janne said there will be yet another American tour at the end of this year, after the unholy alliance tour.

Yes. But then they're doing it AGAIN WTF. That's like 3 tours promoting AYDY already in under 1 year. Didn't they go back to Japan for 3 dates too or something.

I havn't heard, and Its wicked I hope they come to Toronto.

But yeah, this is abit much. 2 weeks I see them the second time since November, and some friends of mine its the 3rd, plus UNholy Alliance, now this.

how long can this touring madness continue seems like metallica after the black album 2 years non stop... Well now you european fans see how it is when a band you love dont play in your country for a while, but they play everywhere else... wait they just did a euro tour huh?

<-Warheart-> said:
Yes. But then they're doing it AGAIN WTF. That's like 3 tours promoting AYDY already in under 1 year. Didn't they go back to Japan for 3 dates too or something.

GO FUCK YOURSLEF!! THE MANAGEMENT DECIDES WHERE THEY PLAY!

im sick of 18-25 year olds who have no idea how the music industry works bitch and moan about where CoB plays... fuck off..

In Your Face said:

im sick of 18-25 year olds who have no idea how the music industry works bitch and moan about where CoB plays... fuck off..

Well fuck you, he just said that they're playing again, not that they booked their own shows. You assume too much.

In Your Face said:

And I'm sick of....oh, wait...you're name is 'In Your Face'...

Explains your brainfarts...:loco:

they've came to my area like 5 times already and i've yet to see them. im kinda dissappointed on their new album, what si there setlist? if it is all AYDY or are they mixing it up a bit. do they still play stuff from the first album?

In Your Face said:

The management decides each venue, but the band has the ultimate decision on what country they want to tour. Im sick of people trying to act smart when they just end up comming off as fucking douchebags.

...didnt Into Eternity tour the US 5 times last year? all for that one album...3 tours in a year isnt all that much when you consider that, is it?

Fetzer said:
In case someone has not heard that, we are on a round planet call Earth.

the earth is round????????!!!!!! i thought it was flat

next you'll be telling me its the earth that goes round the sun

The management may decide where they play, but it's still unfair they that chose to tour US 3 times and Japan twice already. The US is bigger of course but still, Europe is just as important since it's where they're from.