Amon Amarth in Croatia ?

ruin your perfect teeth??????
like we dont have nice teeth in europe?
i dont know if that's what you meant, but the cliché that in europe we are poor, we have no technology and all that shit (something i hear a lot from americans over the net) is quite ennoying. i mean the average wealth of a western european is higher then an american's.
even if that was a joke its kind of impertinent.

and also, we arent uptight about what country we are from. i actually find it cool to meet people from different countries and cultures. thats the beautiful thing about europe. something you americans can't really know about. :D europe kicks ass. hell yeah!

Celtik Militia said:
Vlad Tepes stopped the Turks too. he was romanian right? or hungarian? i dont know what country owned transilvania at the time.

anyway yeah the situtation is so fucked up. and when a proud country like serbia wants to regain its purity, all other countries unite with the poor pooooor muslims.
fuck how i long for a civil war in western europe lol. i think thats the only way.

My ancestors probably knew Vlad, considering that is where my family was back then, which is Romania. That is where vlad hails from. I actually have a Order of the Dragon pendant that is really old that was given to me by my family. It is hella cool. (Vlad Tepes father was in the Order of the Dragon).

Celtik Militia said:
ruin your perfect teeth??????
like we dont have nice teeth in europe?
i dont know if that's what you meant, but the cliché that in europe we are poor, we have no technology and all that shit (something i hear a lot from americans over the net) is quite ennoying. i mean the average wealth of a western european is higher then an american's.
even if that was a joke its kind of impertinent.

and also, we arent uptight about what country we are from. i actually find it cool to meet people from different countries and cultures. thats the beautiful thing about europe. something you americans can't really know about. :D europe kicks ass. hell yeah!

just busting your balls again. Shit-toothed europeans is an old one. On being uptight, I remember a certain two people writing me a freakin' five paragraph essay after I made an obscure joke on french history :cool: aww so thoughtful.

haha fuck you.
but yeah i know you're just trying to bust my balls, but i'll still defend europe from your attacks.
beeeaaa****tch. :D

Good that you're listening to the Man in Black, girl! Plus nice quote you have there!
What I meant is in sports in my school alot of people would just spray their whole body with axe, including the their clothes, instead of taking a shower. So I'm thinking maybe a very poor person without a shower would do the same, and, besides, isn't AXE like the IKEA of deoderants?

what? IKEA is awsome! :p

and french girls arent hairy, i dont know where the fuck this comes from!
portuguese women are hairy! :D

Celtik Militia said:
what? IKEA is awsome! :p

and french girls arent hairy, i dont know where the fuck this comes from!
portuguese women are hairy! :D

It comes from the old french erotic movies..... :p
Never saw such a movie... :D