Amon Amarth Necklace

VictoryFeast

Nov 24, 2007
Anyone know were to get the necklace Johan always weres? Or something simliar to any of the band members necklaces
There cool as fuck

Trying to get my wife to get me a new one for Yule. I like mine, and the fact I made it myself is cool... but I'm not great at the detail work a good jeweler does. It's a wee bit on the clunky side :)

hmm, buy one if you really know what a mjolnir represents... or else its just a poseur fag thing, and its just ridiculous. A trend, thats what its becoming now. Don't buy it cause AA wears it, buy it cause you know what it is!

none of them appear to be looking accurate to the real deal that was found years ago in the ground, but then again perhaps back there there were different styles as well

I am considering buying one from Wodanesdag but I can't decide on which one. Help me out, which hammer do you guys like?
Or is there any other websites you would recommend me buying one from?

I love this one:

J1017.jpg

you're a very angry young man :p

no. hes right.
it is becoming a trend.
dont wear one because Amon Amarth wears them and they're your favorite band.
wearing a Mjolnir necklace is like an oath.
you pledge your allegiance to Thor, and Odin.
dont wear it just to wear it, dont even wear it if your not pagan.

sorry to seem upset, but im tired of seeing non-pagans wearing Mjolnir jewelry.
dont be a poser.

no. hes right.
it is becoming a trend.
dont wear one because Amon Amarth wears them and they're your favorite band.
wearing a Mjolnir necklace is like an oath.
you pledge your allegiance to Thor, and Odin.
dont wear it just to wear it, dont even wear it if your not pagan.

sorry to seem upset, but im tired of seeing non-pagans wearing Mjolnir jewelry.
dont be a poser.

I think that's a pretty pretentious and poser-like thing to say. Someone who is actually a pagan shouldn't give a crap if other people wore a Mjolnir or not, if they are secure enough in their own beliefs then what other people do shouldn't matter. As long as they know why they're wearing one.

Maybe some people just like the design?

Comments like this make the pagan community look similiar to that of the so called "true" black metal community.