amon amarth player

no the releaseparties arent the same as the tour. i think basically the album will be played (not live) and you'll meet lots of other AA fans :)

I'm mixed on the song Runes to my Memory. It started out meh, but then had some pretty cool moments. Cry of the Blackbirds owns it. Cant wait though! Do we get the extras if we pre order from Canada?

Bastards, y can't they send that shit. Anyways I PREORDERED MINE ALREADY. Absolutely awesome is Runes to my Memory. Not as awesome as Blackbirds but it's great that they have gotten more melody and speed back into their music. a return to the VTW sound. fuckin awesome. can't wait to get this album.

i got stuck on the preorderpage as well. just entered their store the regular way and everything worked fine. i hope they ship the bottle openers and stuff also with preorders that have not been redirected from the aa-player .-))

btw: runes to my memory kicks ass, too :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

pippozzn said:
look at the aa player! very nice
http://www.metalblade.de/aa_player/

what are the releaseparties? are they playing there? or is this only a listening session?

Info from the place that will have the releaseparty in Gothenburg (Sweden) is that they'll play the CD a couple of times during the evening.
It will in this case be followed by two bands playing live.

I'm guessing AA will not be present.

truemmer said:
i got stuck on the preorderpage as well. just entered their store the regular way and everything worked fine. i hope they ship the bottle openers and stuff also with preorders that have not been redirected from the aa-player .-))

btw: runes to my memory kicks ass, too :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I had the same problems with the pre-order page.
Though when I sent the copy of my credit card (first time customer) I added the message that I hoped they would send the other stuff they talked about on the aa player page.

I've got the sunshield already though, so for me it's ok they don't ship it outside of Germany :rolleyes:

Tha page is an awsome idea also, now I've got two songs to listen to and since it starts over and over I don't need to do that myeslf even, just keep the loop :D

Now I'm just waiting to hear about the release of concert tickets so I can get them and start preparing :headbang: :kickass:

Finally got to hear "Runes.....". I thought "Cry...." was awesome.......wow, just wow, song is frickin amazing, guitar during the melodies sends a shiver up my spine, unbelievable.

Anyone from italy? why on the dates page says //5.11.2006 MILANO - Alcatraz// while on the Alcatraz main page isn't set in the november program?

ordered mine not from metalblade.. but from a different place. Dont know if i get the extras too, last time people did get the posters with it. So maybe im lucky.

Aeltherfif said:
Anyone from italy? why on the dates page says //5.11.2006 MILANO - Alcatraz// while on the Alcatraz main page isn't set in the november program?

i'm from italy, was there at the xmass festival a few years ago with amon amarth, deicide, nile, and GRAVEWORM. we had to call a member of graveworm the same day(in train to milan) to know if it is at alcatraz or anywhere else. (the italien internet pages dont't give very good informations:mad: ).
but i'm from the north, i'm heading to austria or germany:kickass: