Amon Amarth tattoos

Thrymfal said:
i think i'm getting this, or somethin like this, on each shoulder, whadya think?
Looks pretty sweet. I'd suggest thinking about a different hammer design for the one in the middle though (or the top two). Might look a bit better with two styles of hammers instead of just one.

@ burning creation: i have given that some thought, and im torn between back and shouders...hell, maybe ill do em all

@brainkisser: yeah you're right, it's kinda monotonous otherwise, goodcall

burning creation said:
welcome back patric.

Im thinkin of getting two raven tattoos one on my left arm one on my right, I also want to get a mjollnir on my right hand and a suncross on my left still pondering though. I was also thinking about a norse knot arm band. all I need now is money...
I'd think very hard about getting tattoos on your hands. Think of how difficult it will be to get a decent job. If you want to be a shit kicker all your life go for it, if you won lotto go for it, if you are a working man wanting to raise a family, refrain.

Or go for it. What do I know?:cool:

Very official about Canada...Little Italy, Toronto..for christs sake....and I'm glad you all liked the site ther, you should see my greywork sleeve muahaha I wonder if Jesus was blonde he'd get tattooz too. Hah.

btw Tomasz, sorry for the drunk phone calls to your place, I'd be more at ease if I can remember even half of what I mumbled.

spaffe said:
i think it looks a bit odd with the hammers so ornate and the text beeing so plain.

and are you are "norseman"? :D

yeah that is just a bare bones example of what i'm considering getting. and yes, i am a norseman.

I remember on tour, I saw this lady with all sorts of band tattoos on her arms and her back, pretty cool to sport band names but, the band logos didn’t look so good. Seen a Deicide tat on this guys arms, his skin was brown so it didnt show up as good. This other guy I know has a big Opeth O on his back, that turned out real nice.

forgive the blury photo quality. If you'll notice on the left, I also have a tattoo of a valkyrie on her horse. Maybe I'll add a picture of that to the "Viking Tattoos" thread.

aa.JPG