Amon tattoos

Nethrim

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2007
Does anyone have any Amon amarth tattoos??, well i have one anyway and i thought it would be cool to show who Amon amarths really true fans are ;) so true and loyal that you put their name on your skin for life?? well i am for sure.
and by the way, Fredik (the drummer) took a picture of mine when i went to the Amon concert in stockholm yesterday :)

this is how mine look, it is all new there :p but i have had it for a while now
my.php

okey it sees that this forum dont like my links :p well upload YOUR amon tattoo :)

Does anyone have any Amon amarth tattoos??, well i have one anyway and i thought it would be cool to show who Amon amarths really true fans are ;) so true and loyal that you put their name on your skin for life?? well i am for sure.
and by the way, Fredik (the drummer) took a picture of mine when i went to the Amon concert in stockholm yesterday :)

this is how mine look, it is all new there :p but i have had it for a while now
264571185209094dk1.jpg

fixed that link for you...

@paganthunder: holy hell, thats beautiful!!!! :kickass:

when i got my first i had to choose between a family crest and thors hammer, and i went with the crest. hopefully i'll be getting started on the hammer sometime soon!

Fuck yeh man, get a pic up, i was kinda wasted at the gig, i remember it, it's just something i wanna check out sober too haha.

& Why the fuck are you "busy" on the day of the bris gig?! im seriously thinkin of goin, 80% chance i rekcon!

m/

if i had the $$$ i'd be coming to the brisbane gig as well man. ah wells, melb, syd and adel is good enough :headbang:

Uh... MaryJ is a woman, not a man.

haha i know that, but its just an expression :p, like "hey dude i fixed your car yesterday",... "hey thanx man, appriciate it" get it? :p but if MaryJ did get upset because i called her a "man", i apologize then.

now back to topic

haha i know that, but its just an expression :p, like "hey dude i fixed your car yesterday",... "hey thanx man, appriciate it" get it? :p but if MaryJ did get upset because i called her a "man", i apologize then.

now back to topic

You can say the wrong things sometimes. A friend had a beautiful tatt, so I said to her, cute tatt, she nearly broke my nose.

It was the best date I remember, and then she showed me her other ones ;)

On the flip side, my best friend had longer hair than me, we were in the pub and we heard this guy yell out, pitty your hair is so long love, I can't see your pretty arse. He then proceeded to grab her, and my mate turned around and said, "I don't know if your arse is hairy or not mate, but I bet you have some balls asking that." He bought us all a round of beers and disappeared.

So in the end, we all win some or loose some.