First drummer of Amon amarth has hopfully risen from the dead!

SCUM

member???
Oct 25, 2004
sorrow town
myspace.com
Amon Amarths first drumer (Niko Kaukinen) will try out a band called Same As Last Street and if everythig goes well he will start playing the drums again after being away from the scene for like ten years (the music sounds nothing like Amon Amarth, check out the band on myspace/youtube).:headbang:

By first drummer I assume we don't mean Martin Lopez, about whom we might actually care, and instead some random guy who did a demo back when they sounded like a thoroughly average crusty death metal band?

Who the fuck is Martin??? Just kiding!! Hey man who cares if they look like emo kids, it's the music that's the important thing, not how they look (but it depends if you are in to boys:heh:)...

ARgH! I thought this thread was about Martin Lopez! He is my favorite drummer and he completely dissapeared off the face of the earth after he split with Opeth...

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed of me not been Martin and that you (amon666) don't like the music...
One of the reasons why i quit the band was becuse i choosed to play Punk and that's a decision i don't regret...
Since that day i have still been a good friend with the guys and made some smal guest appearance as thier merch guy aso...
Amon Amarth is still my all time favorit Death Metal band!!!:kickass:

By first drummer I assume we don't mean Martin Lopez, about whom we might actually care, and instead some random guy who did a demo back when they sounded like a thoroughly average crusty death metal band?

Random guy? Demo? He did drums on one of the best releases ever...The Sorrow Throughout Nine Worlds, they wernt a "thoroughly average crusty death metal band" when they released that, if you think that, you're a fuckin' idiot.

Dude are you a fan of AA or just some random asshole with an opinion?
I am thinking it's the Masshole in you......
Come to think of it, I know I am right.
Niko is not some random dude, he wasn't JUST on the SCUM demo.
He was the drummer for the first two AA demos. (STTNW, (The Arrival of the Fimbul winter you mean =P)(Yes I did mean that, thank you V-man!) Thor Arise)
And, even if he was JUST the drummer for SCUM....
He's made it further than you so, STFU!

Niko!!! Good Luck man, I hope all works out for the best for you. And...
About friggin time ass!!!

Dude are you a fan of AA or just some random asshole with an opinion?
I am thinking it's the Masshole in you......
Come to think of it, I know I am right.
Niko is not some random dude, he wasn't JUST on the SCUM demo.
He was the drummer for the first two AA demos. (STTNW (The Arrival of the Fimbul winter you mean =P), Thor Arise)
And, even if he was JUST the drummer for SCUM....
He's made it further than you so, STFU!

Niko!!! Good Luck man, I hope all works out for the best for you. And...
About friggin time ass!!!

Im emalin you now Rhonda =P Just thought id grab your lil slip up before some other chump did!

oh yeh & WeAreInFlames, just so you know, Nico had 2 Songs from The Sorrow Throughout Nine Worlds dedicated to him when they played TSTNW & Burning Creation on the last night of Bloodshed Over Bochum......so man, do yourself a favour & edit your post by replacing it with the words "Im retarded"

Hey Niko, nice to hear form you!!
Maybe you remember us meeting in Bochum??

I listened to that band, don't really like the vocals, but the rest is good :)