Amon tattoos

More awesome inks, sweet.

In a way I've been trying to find the right artist to do mine. I miss my friend (RIP) that I used to draw for 16 years ago and "flaps" promised to tatt one of my drawing for me in return for the pics I did for him. The bastard died though (with all due respect he'd say the same to me), that's why i never got anything done.

I'm still contemplating my design and will probably go with something of a contemplation of a few things. But I want it to be unique so I give the most respect. Nothing like a Quickie Mart Tatt in my opinion....

Wicked Tatt clint! gonna look even crazier when its coloured in. I think thats the first time ive seen your tatt clearly (without being wasted). Looks fuckin awsome.

Who's AA back tatt is that? Fuckin love that desigsn too,

And Gazza, can ur Missus pay for mine to get finished?? only $1k, (maybe a couple of hundred more). Come on man, you owe me, i dunno what for, but you still do! haha. Just over a monthhhh til Adelaide!

And god dammit, my name is VaughAn, 2 A's! hah.

Fuck i wish i didnt lend The Crusher & once Sent to my tattoo artist :/

And Gazza, can ur Missus pay for mine to get finished?? only $1k, (maybe a couple of hundred more). Come on man, you owe me, i dunno what for, but you still do! haha. Just over a monthhhh til Adelaide!

hahahaha i don't know, maybe you should ask her when we are in Adelaide!haha! i'm so bloody excited man!!!!!! :kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang:

btw did Navin give you the xmas invite thing at bball? you better come mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!