Amon Amarth tour in Jan

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Jan. 04 - Adelaide - Fowler's Live (All Ages)
Jan. 05 - Perth - Amplifier Bar
Jan. 06 - Sydney - The Enmore Theatre (All Ages)
Jan. 08 - Melbourne - Billboard The Venue
Jan. 09 - Melbourne – Wednesday (Under 18s)
Jan. 11 - Auckland - The King's Arms
Jan. 12 - Brisbane - The Arena

Not sure about anyone else, but I have wood for this.

Just to reiterate; fuck this is exciting news. This is going to be so fucking brutal. Yep, ahuh. Although I expect that the wrath of the norsemen will be nothing compared to the wrath of the aussies at the bar prices.

I knew it was gonna happen and was looking forward to seeing them but I dunno if I can afford it. I'm kinda abstaining from live shows (with the exception of any gig I'm included on a guestlist for) until Maiden or until my visa recovers.

I've not listened to them in quite some time, but they're a cool band. I'll have to get hold of their stuff again.

Total war is here... face it, without fear!!!! I am definitely more excited about this than Maiden at the moment!!!!

I reckon I might regret not going once I eventually get hold of some of their stuff again. Oh well.

Is 250 good for Adelaide?!

Yeah, Winny, 250 is alright for Adelaide but I expected more for Amon Amarth. To put the gig into perspective, Cannibal Corpse sold out the same venue. It was hot as hell though and January is always a crap time to do a show, no matter who you are, people are always burnt from the festive season.