Amon Amarth Tour Setlist

Norse Wrath

Mar 8, 2005
So, first tourdate has passed...
For those who has been to the gig, what is the setlist???

i finally returned from the fucking awesome gig in frankfurt and thought that some of you might be interested in the setlist. if you want to be surprised on tour don't read further .-) ... the first two songs were valhall awaits me and runes to my memory, i'm not sure about the order of the songs in between. death in fire was one of the first (guess it was the third song). the last song was gods of war arise.

my personal highlight was once sent from the golden hall :headbang: :headbang: - i missed hermods ride to hel ... but hey... the poll decided .-)))

valhall awaits me
runes to my memory
death in fire
fate of norns
asator
once sent from the golden hall
the last with pagan blood
victorious march
cry of the black birds
with oden on our side
versus the world
pursuit of vikings
thousand years of oppression
an ancient sign of coming storm
gods of war arise

btw: tyr and wintersun were fucking awesome as well :)

I could not stay for all of Amon Amarth because the last train left at 11:23 from Hauptbahnhof. Shitty Bahn. But yeah, I got a beautiful Tyr shirt and Wintersun did kick ass as well. Tyr definitely should have gotten more time as Wintersun though, seeing as they have a lot more songs and they are damn better.

What do you think of the gig in Frankfurt? I think it was awesome! :worship: I love them!! Actually I think all three bands kicked some serious ass! just sad that TYR had such a short playtime! But they don't seem to be so well-known here! Hopefully they'll get some reputation after the tour with Amon Amarth!

Wintersun setlist was every song except the 3rd and 8th songs on the CD, I don't know the names of all the songs.

Hey Hector, I live in Marburg. \m/

Oh, Tyr setlist:

Regin Smidur, Hail to the Hammer, Wings of Time, Ragnorak, and Ramund hin Unge. Fucking bullshit that they only got a half hour, since they are the best band. They got a lot more time on the DAR tour.

hrm, tyr was very dissapointing on the die apokalyptischen reiter tour some time ago. they were just...slow and boring.
anyway, i'm reqally looking forward on the gig tonight in osnabrück! especially after seeing the playlist (although there is no friends of the suncross and for the stabwounds in our backs).

Too bad they didn't play Under The Northern Star, Oh yeah if anyone can get any footage of them playing WOOOS songs, I don't care if it's on a crappy mobile, I just want to see it haha (I'm in Australia, chances are they won't be coming here)

well at least they play "thousand years of oppresion". Finally AA has realised that its a popular song! Please continue playing it in your tour!

as for Wintersun's playlist... they've only released one full album so just buy it and listen to that album (which is pretty good) and you'll know most of the setlist.

I'm not following...
eusa_eh.gif