Amon Amarth Tour Setlist

Great gig here in Milan yesterday night! :headbang: All the bands were great. Set list was the one up here, they just change the order of the songs. A got a pick from Ted (red wine forever!) :kickass:

As written above, I couldn't remember the order. I'm only sure about the first two and the last song.

Too bad they didn't play Under The Northern Star, Oh yeah if anyone can get any footage of them playing WOOOS songs, I don't care if it's on a crappy mobile, I just want to see it haha (I'm in Australia, chances are they won't be coming here)

.... look what i've just found on youtube :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0NgrMgjw34U

Now if I'm get it right: the guys did choose 15 songs with the highest amount of vote on them, and they play this 15 songs from concert to concert, without any change in the setlist?

Or am I wrong?

§anctu§;5546135 said:
Now if I'm get it right: the guys did choose 15 songs with the highest amount of vote on them, and they play this 15 songs from concert to concert, without any change in the setlist?

Or am I wrong?

As I saw yesterday they just changed the order of the setlist, but the songs are the same...

Yay, AA will conquer Zagreb tommorow :kickass:

@You guys who've been to AA show past few days: were the setlists on those shows any different from that one in Frankfurt?

Just returned from the show in Zagreb...
It was fucking awesome, couldn't wait till Tyr and that boring Wintersun finished their playng...
My front row position (just before Hegg) was bloody hard to keep, I'm missing a half of my hair and every single muscle hurts (especially those in the neck :kickass: ), but it was all more than a worthy. Great sound and contact with fans (Johan learned a few phrases in my language, and they also toasted to us, drinking beer out of horns) and a great setlist. I mutilated my throat singing and, in the end, got Ted's bass picker and Fredrik's drumstick (and I also got them to redo signatures they made on my T-shirt at the show in Zadar a year ago).
I'm sorry if I seem too obsessed in this post, I'm just full of impressions.

The exact setlist from tonight's gig:

valhall awaits me
runes to my memory
death in fire
fate of norns
thousand years of oppression
with oden on our side
asator
an ancient sign of coming storm
cry of the black birds
the last with pagan blood
once sent from the golden hall
victorious march

encore:
pursuit of vikings
versus the world
gods of war arise

Btw. merchandise is also pretty cheap, I think a short sleeve shirt costed about 15 euro.

I was in Zagreb yesterday 2, didnt listen to Tyr at all, not my kind of music, cant say Wintersun was boring, just that the sound setup was so bad, u couldnt hear him sing, and at times u could only hear the drums and backround guitar noise, or maybe i wasnt close enough lol. But Socom is right, AA was fucking great. Cant wait for them to return with new shit, maybe next year...

this is the setlist in italy, november 5th:
v-mini-viking_metal_%20384.jpg

(i liked the "vs milan" bit on top. i find it classy, and it shows it's not a photocopied setlist that gets used night by night!)

Saw them yesterday. One of the best concerts I've been to this year, totally. I'm a big Tyr so I loved their gig and I think they even played one more song than the usually do (The Wild Rover). I didn't care much for Wintersun and for the sort of long wait between wintersun and Amon Amarth..but once they came on...oh man:D AWSOME! My neck is stiff and sore as hell:/ My throat's not much better. But it was worth it of course:)

As for the setlist it was I think in about just the same order as the italian one.

Im sorry, but I have to post :D
I was also at the Ljubljana show yesterday and it rocked, Wintersun and Tyr were awesome, each played 6-7 songs I think.
And then they came, the mighty Amon Amarth! The setlist was the same as the Italian show, the show was awesome, even the part where Johan tripped and fell lol.
Awesome, awesome, awesome!