amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

Oddly enough people on HIMSA's MySpace seem to think HIMSA should of headlined, lolz. It seems they weren't at some dates though, not anyone here's loss though.

yeah cause I was just kind of pissed last night with fat guys crushing us, pushing in, and ripping my friends off the bar who are short girls.

Hell yeah man i waited 7 hours for Amon AMarth just to be pushed to the side by some fuckin dick face piece of shit... Its ok though i fucking knocked him out while i was "Headbanging" to Cry of the Blackbirds...

Last night (MA) was great. Encore was March, Ancient Song, then Pursuit. The crowd, mostly little kids, totally hated Sonic Syndicate. They were all flipping them off at one point and then most of them sat down during the last song. I wasn't all that fond of them but I can't believe people were that damn rude.

Awesome show last night. Usually the Palladium has pretty muddy sound, but I thought Amon Amarth sounded pretty clear last night. And Sonic Syndicate were treated pretty harsh by the crowd. I think the emo haircuts that everyone in the band had really set the tone. And then the constant loud feeback throughout their set really didn't help. And what's the point of having two singers who don't play an instrument and sound exactly the same?

Hah, I live in Plymouth county.

Anyway, I was at the Worcester show last night. Definitely the best show I've ever been to. The crowd response was unlike anything I've ever seen. Amon Amarth are so skilled at sounding as near record-perfect as possible.

Looks like its gonna be an amazing show. I'm kinda disappointed that I haven't seen a single person talking about the cleveland show though...

Just got back from the Philly show. It was fucking amazing.

Philly show was great. I'm happy that I am in one piece after all that standing at a really strange angle, and people attacking my calf and latissimus muscles(bastards).

Oh and my teeth are still together, yippie. Some asshole crowd-surfer decided that he would be cool and land on my neck, causing my palatine(upper jaw,anatomy class,ftw!) to go smack into the bar.

Hurt like an asshole, but my neck was ok to headbang with. Now after lots of windmilling, it hurts, but not alot.

The meet and greet was awesome, I gave the AA guys the pleasure of naming my dog purse.