amon amarth US HEADLINING TOUR!!!!

Philly was indeed awesome, I think it was better than Worcester. Nice venue too, my first time there. We'll see if tomorrow tops it! And hopefully they'll play Pagan Blood this time.

tonite in NYC should be awesome, not too interested in who is opening for them so I'll prolly hang at the bar until they come on and with any luck I'll get to meet and hang with them like I did in '05.

Oh and I have a tiny complaint.

Olavi, Ted, and Johan threw picks to the crowd. 3 picks hit the floor in the photo pit. The security guards usually hand out the picks, but one decided to be a major asshole and put them in his pocket and demand money for them.

I just thought it was an asshole move.:Smug:

Philly was great!

After walking a mile in the cold+rain and getting lost because south street isn't marked at the corner of 11th street, I got to meet Amon Amarth and get a picture!

n11316384_34643599_3970.jpg

Thankfully my will call worked fine and we got in without any problems.

Synergy ( i think was the first band?), and Sonic Syndicate were fucking horrible and I was in a pretty bad mood for the first few hours of the show because of this + the fact I was soaking wet. Himsa wasn't anything special.

Amon Amarth destroyed and made it all better again though :D

Philly was great!

After walking a mile in the cold+rain and getting lost because south street isn't marked at the corner of 11th street, I got to meet Amon Amarth and get a picture!

n11316384_34643599_3970.jpg

Thankfully my will call worked fine and we got in without any problems.

Synergy ( i think was the first band?), and Sonic Syndicate were fucking horrible and I was in a pretty bad mood for the first few hours of the show because of this + the fact I was soaking wet. Himsa wasn't anything special.

Amon Amarth destroyed and made it all better again though :D

The first band was Suter Cane, I think they were called.

Fuck, I wish Sinergy was there!:lol:

hey Kiekan or anyone?
wheres the best parking garage now for hob chicago?

those jerks leveled the one that used to be across the street for a building now
and hob is no smokin now.. wtf.

Thanks for sharing vid Tomasz, gave me goosebumps. God damn that show was awesome!
Yeah my neck is just getting back normal now as well. So what 2 shows are are you talking about?

the show in NY last night was kick ass, the crowd kinda just stood around during himsa and SS's set, but once Amon Amarth came on the place just exploded, it was just beautiful. what a great show.

whos going to the LA show at the avalon would like to meet up with some forum friends and possibly drink and smoke some herb...let me know :Smokin: