Amon Amarth - With Oden on our Side

Once Sent is a Phenomenal album. Every song is awesome. Each album afterwards had good songs and then Killer songs, Im sure this album will be the same. I actually listen to Vs. The World Least, while it has the catchiets and most melodic songs, for some reason I always grab Avenger or Crusher first before VS.

I listened to "Once Sent..." today. The self-titled track blows me away every fucking time. That would probably be in my top 20 songs ever.

I've been playing the new one a fair bit too. I liked "Fate of Norns" but this one seems a bit more consistent, and I'll probably end up liking it more. Good album.

"With Oden On Our Sides" is damn good. I can't say it's GREAT, but it definitely deserves an attention.

This album kicks so much ass. Its hard to pick a favorite. Prediction Of Warfare has an excellent march type drum middle section that just kills, whatever its called. Asator slays. Must go listen again.

amazon had it for like 11.50 or some shit. so I picked it up from there when I bought Beowulf and Grendel. free supersaver shipping!!!

edit. the end is slow as shit, I've been waiting for the new Vader, Into Eternity

I saw it two weeks ago in Vintage Vinyl. I still haven't heard it yet. I should get to that this weekend, though I don't have the money to be buying it right now anyway.

Finally got a chance to really listen to this today. Excellent. Easily better than "Fate of Norns". Going to have to spend some more time with it to see how it stacks up against "vs. the World". It may surpass it.

Zod

this album is damn good. track 8 is my fave

only surpassed by Once Sent, Sorrow Throughout, and Avenger