Amon Amarth's logo font

Status
Not open for further replies.
a94113dc2f17f1615d20a4dc45da9e94.png

Is that Omnia regular ? If yes, it's not really like their logo... ok, some letters are similar.

Hell, send me too ! : )

Um... You'll need to put your e-mail up for that to happen... If he's still sending of course.

And BTW, to prevent spammers from getting your e-mail I wouldn't write it like this:-

stupidkid@hotmail.com

But, like this:-

stupidkid [at] hotmail [dot] com

Programs easily availiable will be scanning this forum for e-mail addresses to add to spamming "shit lists". And I know that I have probably just added stupidkid@hotmail.com to such a list, but with an e-mail like that, what where they expecting? :lol:

EDIT: Just seen that in between me veiwing this thread and me posting this, you've added your e-mail up... :erk:

Haha what the fuck is everyone going to do with this font?? :p

Well, I have a pile of DIY rustic wedding invites that need a bit of personalization and we were looking at "celtic" family fonts... of which the AA font is not too far removed. If it comes in capital and lower case, can I have it too? I could buy it in a fonts place but it only has capitals, and I am unsure about spluging 30 bucks if we eventually think it does not look good or read well.

Saaaaam... puhlease????

maria_b_perez [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

Status
Not open for further replies.