Among the Living VS. Master of Puppets

Very close to call. That is a major compliment coming from an avid Lars basher.

I think Puppets is... well, genius. Every song start to finish rocks. But I feel the same way about ATL. And both records are each respective bands "signature" records. The biggest problem with both these records is that I don't hear these songs done live very often. I would love to hear all of Orion or Imitation of life done live.

Thrillho said:

I think Puppets is... well, genius. Every song start to finish rocks. But I feel the same way about ATL. And both records are each respective bands "signature" records. The biggest problem with both these records is that I don't hear these songs done live very often. I would love to hear all of Orion or Imitation of life done live.

Well, Anthrax plays a lot of songs live off of ATL. More so then Metallica doing MOP songs.

not even close...........

among the living....follow me or dieeeeeeee

among among among among among among

Thrillho said:

I'd go for Puppets too, but the end of ATL is weak as hell IMO. IOL, One World and Horror of it All arent very good songs

pfft! What are people taking? ATL is a great album, with some fantastic songs, but it was practically a non starter against MOP. puppets has EVERYTHING that made metallica great on it, and metallica at their worst still piss on most bands so its not a fair comparison. Metallica were writiing epic metal classics and anthrax were writing metalified punk songs. and anthrax didn't have thier ace at this moment in time....

JohnThrax said:
I'd go for Puppets too, but the end of ATL is weak as hell IMO. IOL, One World and Horror of it All arent very good songs

'Horror of it all' and 'Imitation of life' weak? :erk: I know its your opinion but they both a good songs.

MOP is the perfect metal record.....ever!!!