What record have you listened to in your life the most ever?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
For me:

Anthrax - Among The Living. Persistence Of Time

or

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

I don't know if any John Bush era Anthrax albums have been around long enough to qualify, and I'm a tad more old school than most of this board, so without checking the grooves on my turntable, I'd have to say:
Queen: "News of the World"
or
KISS: "Alive!"
or
Led Zeppelin "II"
maybe
Alice Cooper's "Billion Dollar Babies"
very tough call.
Since high school and thru college it'd have to be "Stomp 442" or Faith No More's "AngelDust."

hmm,strangly enough i would say mine would be exodus fab disaster or anthrax soe,these 2 albums were my first exposure to metal and i played those tapes every afternoon for at least 2 years straight,also ratm first album was high on the list.

the reason there are no later albums is that theres just to much out there,when i was first intoduced to metal i was relying on what people gave me,maybe inxs kick album would be the 4 listened album.

SOWN probably the most listened to but the Beatles white album is a close second, others that get fairly heavy rotation are Powertrippin' by the Almighty, Master of Puppets and Peace Sells. I recently found a box in my attic with loads of old tapes stuff like Therapy?, the Wildhearts, Headswim, Suicidal and Nailbomb. Im having a lotta fun blasting through them at the moment...

Vulgar Display of Power, Faith No More: King for a day, fool for a lifetime, Ride the Lightning, Danzig 3. I know theres a ton more just can't think.