Amorphis videos

Obviously I'm the exact opposite of people here when it comes to videos. Love the one for Nightbird's Song, hate the one for Hopeless Days. XD

(Not gonna lie here, I was looking for an excuse to post just so I could ask if this forum is even alive at all? I joined another dead forum, didn't I?)

Relatively dead. Leastwise most people don't respond much anymore.

Things were much livelier back when every band had a webpage and a forum and fans talked to each other. Then the bands started to pull back and replace their pages with news feeds for twitter and facebook and everything just became much less interactive.

Yeah, there's that evil circle of forum doom. You discover a forum, you start posting, you check back every other week until you notice eventually it's dead, you retreat to hitting like buttons at FB, Twitter, IG until you stumble over another forum, etc...

Yeah that, basically. The first part anyway, as I don't do social media. I don't get it, forums are so much nicer. You have an actual community, as opposed to Facebook where people just post things at random. A band posts something about the recording process of their new album, and all you see in the comments is "PLZ COME TO SPAIN/BULGARIA/ANTARTICA!1!!" Nice.