Amorphis videos

The Emma "gig" last night. Nice stage despite the undeniable kitsch factor and they actually played live, not like four years ago when they did a playback show on the same occasion. Back then at least they won something, but what exactly they were doing there yesterday is beyond me. I'm usually not one to deliberately miss an Amorphis performance anywhere in the greater HKI region, but at that event I would have felt completely out of place. As they probably did, too, or at least half of them. The things you do for money and free drinks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thumbs_up.gif
!!! Hopefully someone caught My Kantele, too. I was much too baffled to even think of filming...

Some footage from the Tales tour, I wonder why I couldn't find more but I'm still in Germany where half of what's actually on youtube is blocked by GEMA. :p

Hope some clips of Koippari growling will eventually emerge - I had a small camera with me but was much too surprised to react quickly enough, and he only stepped up to the microphone for a few short passages. Still, I was awestruck. :D

Gotta say that I really dig the new video. Which has not beeen the rule with Amorphis vids in general, exceptions being few and far between. ;)

Yeah, the video is pretty cool - first few seconds I thought it was a Gojira/Solstafir ripoff - luckily, I was wrong. The song itself is nothing special, however. It's not bad, but it's deja vu - then again, that was expected. Nice guitar solo though.