AMP SUGESTION NEEDED

that doesn't work in every country and they sometimes control packages like these
in Germany, too, my uncle sent a gift (and it actually was just a gift :D ) to my dad
while he was living in canada some years ago, same surname and so on, they still
opened it to check it.

No amp suggestion, unfortunately..
But..
Couldn't you just buy the amp in the US, then send it as a birthday present to yourself...? To avoid taxes..

I know a company in the US used to send products (guitars, amps etc) as gifts to people here in Sweden..
That of course is illegal and they had to stop..
But sending it as a gift to yourself, your parents or even your cat, isn't..

Just a thought.. :)

Unfortunetly, in Brazil the max. price you can send as a gift is $50 bucks, otherwise is taxes the same way.
Anyway, it`s better to do the law.

You either need a German voiced amp (Engl/Diezel), a good high gain british amp (Splawn QR or Nitro/Orange Rockerverb 100/Rivera K-Tre) or a VHT/Fryette. All the amps you have currently are heavily American voiced and I don't feel like adding a Cobra to your collection is really going to give you something that much different than what you already have.

For cleans, I'm not sure how much budget you have left over, but maybe try finding a used vintage Fender head on Craigslist where ever you are? I assume you can't take a combo back because of the size, and Fender's new stuff are mostly combos.