choosing next amp

carlocki

Oct 12, 2011
I am choosing wich amp will be next for me

right now i have a jcm 900 half stack and i can trade it with a jcm 800 100 wat vertical input

then i have found 2 amplifier in a very good condition a really nice price

a triple rectifier with mesa 2x12 cab on 1800 euros. cab is new triple has 3 years on a low volume usage

a fireball 100 new series on 600 euros with the engl pro cab 2x12 on other 300 euro (are relly good price)

i a friend of my is selling a evh 5150 iii with 2x12 cab

:zombie:
Also I have found a framus dragoon for 950 euros

right now i am founding my sound playing jcm 900 bostes adding sd1 some delay and chorus (from a GT6).

1. 1. keeping jcm 900 adding some mod and pedals on front
  2. 2. jcm 800
  3. 3. triple rectifier with 2x12 cab
  4. 4. fireball 100 with engl cab
  5. 5. evh 5150 iii with its own cab
  6. 6. framus dragoon with 2x12 framus cab

i am not really into GAS i just want to start something new!

isnt 1800 euros on a used rectifer + 212 a really exageratted price?
you can buy a new triple rectifier for less then 1800..

Im not a big fan of either Rectifer or Fireball. I do own a Dual Rectifier and i barely use it. It sound good for rock but i find it to loose-sounding for riff metal.

You should check out Evh 5153 mini. Sounds awesome and at a good price

Im not a big fan of either Rectifer or Fireball. I do own a Dual Rectifier and i barely use it. It sound good for rock but i find it to loose-sounding for riff metal.

You should check out Evh 5153 mini. Sounds awesome and at a good price

does is accept effects good in the loop and on the front?

My band is moving from a cover band to something serious.
I would like to choose a nice amplifier. Something easy to find the right tune for recordings.
I like everything but mostly metal. born with Iron Maiden and Metallica i am a megadeth lover. but my taste are italian so i like melody very much.
I want something for small venues (50 watt ???) and maybe a full stack (silver jubilee ???)
I need a good loop and versatile. do not dislike ton of gain (jvm series???) and a 2x12 or 4x1o option (maybe v30 for a dark palm muting)

i do not dislike digital (jdm1??) but I am a big rhandy roads fan (his signature head!!).

money 2000 euros new.

please help me to choose

I own a jcm 900 stack and a jcm 2000 dsl401 combo