An actual Alexi Laiho impersonation competition!!111

i know :D just like to make it sound more like Slakteris bloomberg video. Like nothing special :rofl:

I don't get it. Why would you want to make Finnish curse word sound anything else than Finnish curse word when imitating Finnish person? Perkele is never "nothing special".

Just had to make this just 10 minutes ago when i first saw the clip ^^

Here it is:

2vj3haw.jpg

you didn't get the point

I got the Slakteris part but I don't get how it's fits to Perkele, because Perkele always has spunk. You should use other curse words for that. Besides for Finn Perkale sounds like left overs from fish cleaning (what ever they are called in english), not cursing ;).

I got the Slakteris part but I don't get how it's fits to Perkele, because Perkele always has spunk. You should use other curse words for that. Besides for Finn Perkale sounds like left overs from fish cleaning (what ever they are called in english), not cursing ;).

thanks for a fin language lesson :kickass:

haha loving the war propaganda meme. @Lowberg That sounds superior, looking forward to it! :D @failureofthreads You should so try out for this but I doubt playing with an Alexi guitar is going to encourage them to want to give you another.. There's quite a few good ideas in this thread, someone make something of it! This is my fav so far, guitar spin ftw

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/3648/alexi-laiho-solo-and-a-joke