"An Evening with Opeth" First dates announced !

mbarys said:
Hmmm.... I wonder if this is an extended set with just Opeth playing the whole night!!

Yes. That's what the "An Evening With..." pre-fix means.

Damnit, why can't one of those two shows be on a weekend so I can travel out and see it? An Evening With Opeth would be fucking sweet...not that seeing Dark Tranquility and Devin along with them wouldn't be.

WTF are they thinking playing in rhode island and CT but NOT massachusetts. they must be afraid of all the hardcore bands that originate from MA. bah.

No California dates? Nooo!
I don't think I'll be able to drive up to Eugene, Oregon on March 11th...:erk:

Well, it will be a four hour drive, and I will be missing two classes...but is looks like this fan will be driving to New York. And then two days later, Opeth in Rhode Island.

Fucking sweet.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edit: Fuck, just found out the New York show is on my mid-term week.

errrrrrrr

It looks like the rest of the country will have Devildriver instead of DTB

perhaps this WILL be the next DVD ;) and they are doing 2 of those shows? well, to collect the best material then of course ;)

but I still hate it that so many bands do so many cool stuff to win over the US, while they take it for granted that they have so many loyal fans in Europe without having to do so much touring ... it would be nice to have special shows and as much of them in Europe too ... (and I'm referring to bands in general, not especially Opeth)