Fall US tour 2008

I've seen them at both the Palladium and Lupo's, so it doesn't matter to me. I've not seen High On Fire, and I have their stuff. Nachtmystium should be interesting. Their new cd is one of my favorites of 2008.

Sweet! A coast-to-coast (almost!) Opeth fest! I'm jealous! lol

Cya in Orlando! :headbang:

See you guys there! Got mine when they went on sale. This time, as opposed to when I saw them a few months back for the PN tour, I'll have some money to get another shirt. I have a few already, (old ones from 1999-2005) but I liked some of the new ones I saw. I have mostly long sleeve (BP, Damnation, Still Life) ones, but you know how it is, it just doesn't get cold here, so I rarely get to wear them.

I jsut ix for Oct 16th for Austin TX....i cant wait...my 3rd opeth show...wooohooo......annwyone else comin to the Austin TX show...???....PEAC EOUT

OK, now I'm REALLY excited! Just read this - maybe it's common knowledge to some, but I just found out for certain, so BACK OFF :p

"Nachtmystium will open the first half of the tour, with Baroness taking over that slot on October 6."

I'm extremely fucking psyched to see Nachtmystium!!! Now if they could just replace HOF with Baroness for the Philly show, everything would be just perfect! :)

15 days til Worcester. I haven't been to the Palladium in a few years. I usually travel to see Opeth. Not this time though. See you all there.

Sadly, I'll be in NYC on the 20th & 21st, not the 18th :( I'm gonna take a dump on Yankee Stadium :)

OK, now I'm REALLY excited! Just read this - maybe it's common knowledge to some, but I just found out for certain, so BACK OFF :p

"Nachtmystium will open the first half of the tour, with Baroness taking over that slot on October 6."

I'm extremely fucking psyched to see Nachtmystium!!! Now if they could just replace HOF with Baroness for the Philly show, everything would be just perfect! :)

High on Fire are worth it. I'm getting there early to see all three bands.