"An Evening with Opeth" First dates announced !

It would be cool if they came to Montreal, because if you look at their current dates, it doesn't look like they'll be coming on the tour... unless they go to the US then back to Canada... :(

GabrielKnight said:
Opeth in a seated venue? wow... that would be an unusual experience...

Haha, that is pretty odd, i tell you.
I was at the gig in Stockholm, Sweden, two days before the filming of the Lamentations DVD.
Got very very quiet between the songs.
Guess it would have felt pretty strange if you'd sit in your chair, screaming your lungs out... :)
It was daaamn good anyway, so go and see it if you get the chance.

Finally coming back to Rhode Island.
Remember, to the people going to this, this will be an early show. Lupo's has some gay dance thing starting at 10 or 11 on Saturdays. That just means I'll hit the bars after the show. Lupo's website says 6:45pm.

I Really hope they come back to L.A. it would be awesome!!! I would try and get really early so i can get front row railing :D

It would also be cool if they came to Palmdale, since im in Lancaster cuz we just got a new theater thing i think.

herneheim said:
Haha, that is pretty odd, i tell you.
I was at the gig in Stockholm, Sweden, two days before the filming of the Lamentations DVD.
Got very very quiet between the songs.
Guess it would have felt pretty strange if you'd sit in your chair, screaming your lungs out... :)
It was daaamn good anyway, so go and see it if you get the chance.

Seated venue? Awesome. When they were in Chicago for the Damnation tour, it was a seated venue. I guess that would be appropriate though....

Wow, this is a tough choice. The Webster Theater is only about 40 minutes away from my house, and tickets for that show will be cheaper, and I love DTB, on the other hand Dark Tranquility is terrible, I saw Devin play twice over the past year (though never DTB), and a longer Opeth set would be great.

I think that in the end, I'm going to go to the CT date, but I'm going to have to think about going to both.