An idea for the band's live show...

MorphineChild205

Lt. Horatio Caine
Jun 20, 2003
Chicago
I think Russell, Romeo and Lepond should dress up like knights and have a sword duel during an extended drum solo. Then during the guitar and key solos Rullo should run around the stage dressed like that guy from Lord of the Rings (he looks just like him) with a bow and arrow.

Pinnella could wear a crimson cape during King of Terrors, complete with menacing red lights behind him.

Lepond should be decked out in pharaoh gear for his solo in Egypt.

It would be awesome if Romeo played Church of the Machine in a super-cool cyborg costume.

Another great idea would be to have Russ riding a rocking horse with sword in hand during The Accolade. They should make some of their shows incredibly cheesy just for the sheer fun of it!

Or, instead of all that, they could play V in full, with the entire band shredding away in Jawa robes.

I am really tired.

MorphineChild205 said:
I think Russell, Romeo and Lepond should dress up like knights and have a sword duel during an extended drum solo. Then during the guitar and key solos Rullo should run around the stage dressed like that guy from Lord of the Rings (he looks just like him) with a bow and arrow.

Pinnella could wear a crimson cape during King of Terrors, complete with menacing red lights behind him.

Lepond should be decked out in pharaoh gear for his solo in Egypt.

It would be awesome if Romeo played Church of the Machine in a super-cool cyborg costume.

Another great idea would be to have Russ riding a rocking horse with sword in hand during The Accolade. They should make some of their shows incredibly cheesy just for the sheer fun of it!

Or, instead of all that, they could play V in full, with the entire band shredding away in Jawa robes.

I am really tired.

Or they can just leave all this to the bands that are really capable of doing something like this. Symphony X isn't Manowar nor are they Rhapsody or even Hammerfall. They are just a band who goes out, displays monster musicianship, and slays crowds regularly. More than enough without all the fancy trappings.

Glenn

:ill: Wooo, trying to picture all of that is really wierd :)

But even though I don't believe that is something we will ever see.(thank God,,heeheee)
IF, ( now that is the word "if" :p) I should ever see that you guys would be picking me up off the floor from fainting from shock!!!!!!:OMG::loco: