You Have Goals
You Play On A Softball Team
No, We Don't Want To Do A Split 7" With Your Stupid Fucking Band
Your Favorite Band Is Supertramp
I'd Love To Have Your Daughter's Hand In Marriage
I Became A Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims They Asked For It
I'm Really Excited About The Upcoming David Buskin Concert
I Got An Office Job For The Sole Purpose Of Sexually Harassing Women
Even Though You're Culture Oppresses Women, You Still Suck You Fucking Towelhead

And of course:
You (Fill In The Blank)

MardyAss said:
Fucking hilarious!
Seth fucking owns!

I Intentionally Ran Over Your Dog

YOU'RE DOG WAS YOUR ONLY FRIEND
YOU DEPEND YOUR LIFE SAVING FIXING IT'S BROKEN LEG
YOU LOVED IT MORE THAN YOU'RE PARENTS LOVED YOU
AND THEN I RAN IT OVER

YOUR DOG WAS DUMB, AND NOW IT'S DEAD
MY TIRE-TRACKS ARE TATTOOED ON IT'S HEAD

I DRAGGED IT 50 YARDS DOWN THE STREET
AND YOU RAN AFTER ME IN TEARS
I ALMOST CRASHED BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
THEN I TURNED AROUND, AND TRIED TO HIT YOU

YOUR DOG WAS DUMB, AND NOW IT'S DEAD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
that was fucking hilarious :lol:

lol this is the funniest shit I have read in a while:

Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay

Fred Durst is a fucking faggot
He thinks he's black, but he's just gay
He cancelled a show cuz he sprained his ankle
He's also a fucking midget

[Chorus:]
You're not fucking black, you're just fucking gay (x2)
You're fucking gay

The guitarist wears a mask
To hide the cum stains on his face
They're the gayest band I've ever seen
And I've seen the Culture Club live

[Chorus]

Fred wears a hat to hide his baldness
I refuse to believe blacks think he's cool
I wish he'd beaten and raped by some black guy
And see if he still wants to be black

the album "It Just Gets Worse"...... (pasted from earache.com).....

1. I BECAME A COUNSELOR SO I COULD TELL RAPE VICTIMS THEY ASKED FOR IT
2. EASY E. GOT A.I.D.S. FROM f. MERCURY

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]3. I LIKE DRUGS AND CHILD ABUSE [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]4. LAUGHING WHILE LENNARD PELTIER GETS RAPED IN PRISON [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]5. I CONVINCED YOU TO BEAT YOUR WIFE ON A DAILY BASIS [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]6. I SENT CONCENTRATION CAMP FOOTAGE TO AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]7. RANCID SUCKS (AND THE CLASH SUCKED TOO) [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]8. I PAIED J. HOWELL TO RAPE YOU [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]9. I PUSHED YOUR WIFE IN FRONT OF THE SUBWAY [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]10. EXTREME NOISE TERROR ARE AFRAID OF US [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]11. YOU ROLLERBLADING FAGGOT [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]12. I SENT A THANK YOU CARD TO THE GUY WHO RAPED YOU [/font]
13. I LIT YOUR BABY ON FIRE
14. BODY BY AUSCHWITZ

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]15. I INTENTIONALLY RAN OVER YOUR DOG [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]16. SWEATSHOPS ARE COOL [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]17. WOMEN: NATURE'S PUNCHING BAG[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]18. I SNUK A RETARD INTO A SPERM BANK [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]19. YOUR KID COMMITTED SUICIDE BECAUSE YOU SUCK [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]20. I ATE YOUR HORSE [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]21. HITLER WAS A SENSITIVE MAN /[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]22. YOU ROBBED A SPERM BANK BECAUSE YOU'RE A CUM GUZZLING FAG /[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]23. I MADE YOUR KID GET A.I.D.S. SO YOU COULD WATCH IT DIE [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]24. I FUCKED YOUR WIFE [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]25. INTO THE OVEN [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]26. I GAVE NAMBLA PICTURES OF YOUR KID [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]27. THE ONLY REASON MEN TALK TO YOU IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET LAID, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]28. I MADE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE YOUR KID JUST DIED [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]29. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS REALLY REALLY REALLY FUNNY [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]30. DICTATORS ARE COOL [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]31. DEAD BEAT DADS ARE COOL [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]32. I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE UPCOMING DAVID BUSKIN CONCERT [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]33. BEING IGNORANT IS AWSOME [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]34. YOU'RE PREGNANT, SO KICKED YOU IN THE STOMACH [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]35. CRIS BARENS IS A PUSSY [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]36. TIM IS GAY [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]37. BT/AC[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]38. I SOLD YOUR DOG TO A CHINESE RESTURANT
39. I GOT AN OFFICE JOB FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SEXUALLY HARASSING WOMEN
[/font]

:lol: thats the funniest track listing ive seen in years

I heard that anal cunt is extremely good live, anybody can clarify? I know they getting back together this year and releasing an album in 2004 I beleive. As for the funny part, yeh extremely funny, and I actually love the music. As for there best song, I forgot the title, but there was one song he was making fun of the guy from prodigy... forgot the title.

Anal Cunt deliver a much needing ass-raping to the droves of goregrind/death-metal bands that write over-the-top lyrics and pointless music, yet expect to be taken seriously. They should be sicker than fecal-soaked obese midget threesomes.

The extremely offensive themes are intended...like somebody else said, you have the choice whether to listen to them or not, if you're offended, don't listen to it. Still, I don't agree with about 95% of what they say(or spew), and yet it's very funny stuff. I think most people listen to them because of that.

I GAVE YOUR KID AIDS SO YOU COULD WATCH IT DIE! I laughed so hard after reading that song title.

None_So_Vile said:
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]19. YOUR KID COMMITTED SUICIDE BECAUSE YOU SUCK [/font]
The original title to that song was "Connor Clapton commited suicide because his father sucks", but they were afraid of getting sued, so they changed it. Pussies :D