Anathema Acoustic Songs (mp3)

What is it with muppets who talk at acoustic gigs?? dont these have any idea how to behave outside their little world?? fucking twats. :ill:

when nick cave played here he had some great rules: If you walk out of the hall you dont get back in until the song finishes, you dont smoke, and if you talk too loud during a song the bouncers fuck you out. Proper order. :kickass:

Bambi said:
What is it with muppets who talk at acoustic gigs?? dont these have any idea how to behave outside their little world?? fucking twats. :ill:

when nick cave played here he had some great rules: If you walk out of the hall you dont get back in until the song finishes, you dont smoke, and if you talk too loud during a song the bouncers fuck you out. Proper order. :kickass:
Agreed proper order that like, but not too sure about the not smoking (see smoking thread) thanks for the link btw will download when I get in :D

yeah, Cave used to be a heavy smoker (and drug fiend) so its a bit cheeky of him I guess. But he has a right to save his voice i suppose

Well in the live-dvd that was recorded I guess in maybe -02 he still smoked like there was no tomorrow :D

and yeah, I agree. all that talk is rude and unthinkable. What so important stuff would you possibly have that you really gotta talk during an acoustic gig, especially when it's not just your regular one-man-band-in-a-pub playing?

that smoke restriction was made by the cavanaghs too,but we're bloody savages!no tea party for us.well the voices are a little spark to the whole thing,innit? the church is a block down :)

Crack Hitler said:
What so important stuff would you possibly have that you really gotta talk during an acoustic gig, ?
exactly :confused: no doubt its inane small talk about their nans dog and i saw stavros's girlfriend in asda the other day and oh i like your shoes yes i got them for 17% off the suggested retail price. I often have urges to murder when were doing an acoustic gig and some stupid biffs are talkin as if theyre at a dinner party.

Germany was ridiculous, I asked about 10 times for them to shut up and there wasnt a hint of silence. :ill:

you people that have travelled to greece should by now know that the average greek never shuts up. :lol:

i'm glad you all like the mp3s. Actually these, are audio captured from a digital cam-coder. I could have posted the movies themselves but I haven't got a firewire card(yet). The results of movie capture using USB are really crap (if anyone knows what i'm talking about :D )

Anyways, when i get me-self a firewire card and have enough time to dedicate, practising my video-editting skills, I'll post the video-version of those songs...and maybe others.

Ciao