Anathema Acoustic Songs (mp3)

haha i think i know what its about. :Spin:

btw when is this recorded? last week? cause me mate played with her band in athens last week at some little fest.

sol83 said:
you people that have travelled to greece should by now know that the average greek never shuts up. :lol:

When we went to Greece, they seemed rather unamused by us, seemed they hated tourists, virtually impossible to get a cab, when they heard we were foreigners they'd drive off. The hotel wouldn't even have us until we told them we were from KFOR, very strange. All this was in Thessaloniki. And they were pushin' hookers at us every chance they'd get, probably the KFOR thing.

Allan said:
When we went to Greece, they seemed rather unamused by us, seemed they hated tourists, virtually impossible to get a cab, when they heard we were foreigners they'd drive off. The hotel wouldn't even have us until we told them we were from KFOR, very strange. All this was in Thessaloniki. And they were pushin' hookers at us every chance they'd get, probably the KFOR thing.
next time come to Athens :tickled: ...just kidding :wave:

sol83 said:
and what's wrong about that you ungreatful man? no one ever passed me one. :D

Trouble is, I think they'd want us to pay :tickled: , we were at this bar, I was dead drunk and feeling all nice about everyone being nice to us, then my even drunker friends said the owner thought we were going to get some hookers, no way did I believe them, but next trip to the bar I told them we didn't want any of that just to make sure, the bartender got all happy and she bought us drinks (wasn't sure what to make of that :Smug: ), but we were kicked out by the owner a little later, very strange.

Allan said:

I think the problem with the greek cab drivers is that lots of them dont speak a word of english, when I was in Athens I had that problem too, they just didnt understand me :erk:

Allan said:
haha true for the cab thing

you just need a nice lad. or you have to jump in the car first and talk later :)