Anathema - Alternative 4 bonus tracks

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Does anyone know from what era the bonus tracks included on the 2003 remastered version of Anathema's Alternative 4 album are? I think one of them is entirely sung by a female vocalist -- who is she? Also, there is a Floyd cover if I'm not mistaken.

So, if anyone's heard them, care to elaborate what they sound like? Do they fit the dark nature of the original A4 tunes, etc?

Cheers!

All 4 of them are covers - 3 of Floyd, one of Bad Religion. Personally, the Floyd ones are ok, not bad at all, but the Bad Religion one (Better Off Dead) is excellant.

Emre,

Is Dominion or the other band any good? What do they sound like?

i have never heard dominion but as for sear...they are absolutely fantastic...a nice trip hop band with rock experimentation in between. however, unfortunately, you may not be able to find anything by them since they only released an e.p. and it is out of print. i had a foreign friend copy it for me.

wait, now that i think about it, i think i forwarded it to a few friends on gmail (it's only 4 tracks). if anyone's interested, contact me on emrekaracaoglu@gmail.com and i'll be more than happy to send it. this band needs recognition. but i think they disbanded already =(