Anathema boards musicians

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Like on the Antimatter board.
Who amongst you have a band, play music, even in solo for him(her)self, have a site with mp3's etc ?
NO MATTER WHAT THE STYLE IS ! EVEN IF IT'S POLKA !
I'm not gonna piss you off with my bands so tell ME about YOU first :D

i used to play the drums.. started when i was 10, quit trying when i was 16. drifted through music high school ages 16 to 18, music theory and things. i'll be 22 next week, and it's been three years since i last played. i also know some basic classical guitar.

i've got some programs on my puter to do some classic stuff, you know strings and brass and wind instruments.. i get bored after about one minute and just switch it off.. i don't have anything over two minutes long, and mostly just rough sketches and ideas. i don't think i'll ever do anything proper in it.. if i do i'll post it somewhere.

next?

Im looking for a well established band that I can creep my way into. Then I will take over doing the interviews and pretend I have been there for years.
No, really I start work on the Deathcap album tomorrow. This is gonna be a horrible record ;)

oops. I used to also play for a band called Prototype. more of a progressive thrash thing. I performed on 2 tribute albums and an EP. Art work done by Travis Smith who did the last Anathema album, Death, Overkill, Sadus, Testament and so on. I think there's MP3's still up from the "Cloned" EP or the Iron Maiden "A Call To Irons 2" or Metallica "Overload" recordings I contributed to on mp3.com

I play the guitar, but only for about three years. I played the piano at the music academy when I was a lot younger and that seems to help a bit. It's finally starting to sound like something more or less decent. Anyway i'm going to take classes starting from september :Smug: .

well my turn now, I play in Cedar Falls, kinda stoner doom stuff but it's in stand by.
My main band is Drifting Breed and you can reach the under-construction site by clikcing on my sig. you can download a live vid on it. Be sure to have the latest divx version to see it www.download.com , type divx in the search field and take divx 5.0.5.
We've got an mp3 coming in two weeks approx. The sound as background is crappy reahearsal excerpt. And we're entering the sutdio on November 6th to record the first EP :) :) :Spin: :hotjump:

www.driftingbreed.com