Anathema boards musicians

ah we changed that one totally. we kept the lyrics and vocals and changed the music. so you have like a super rare version. im not even sure i still have that one on my computer :eek:

I sing & growl in a band called GARDEN OF DECAY (see my sig :D ), kinda heavy-gothic with death metal influences... :ill: We've got a crappy live sample on the website, but warning, it's really shit!!!!! :erk: But there are some nice pics in there!!! ;) I'm actually thinking about leaving the band...

And I'll start a new band (first rehearsal normally planned for next week), neo/hardcore metal... I got an idea for the name: DECEIVER... :):):) (hope it's not taken yet) ;)

Thortyir said:
And I'll start a new band (first rehearsal normally planned for next week), neo/hardcore metal... I got an idea for the name: DECEIVER... :):):) (hope it's not taken yet) ;)

The Loveless have a great song called Deceiver.

Thortyir said:
I sing & growl in a band called GARDEN OF DECAY (see my sig :D ), kinda heavy-gothic with death metal influences... :ill: We've got a crappy live sample on the website, but warning, it's really shit!!!!! :erk: But there are some nice pics in there!!! ;) I'm actually thinking about leaving the band...

Move to Paris and become the Cedar Falls singer mate !

Morpheus said:
ok, dead bad joke is a nice song too

oh cheers. shit i cant wait to get that album finished. oh and today we're rehearsing with our drummer for the first time, cant wait.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
oh cheers. shit i cant wait to get that album finished. oh and today we're rehearsing with our drummer for the first time, cant wait.

Is it still Hubert the ex-Terrorist-Vibes ? Will there be drums on the album ?

yes its youb. and yes there will be drums, thats why we rehearsing so we agree on what hes gonna do so when we get to record it doesnt take us ages to do it. like

i read great stuff here!congrats Mehdi:Spin:

I dont have the self esteem to even consider of forming a band,as i feel a huge weight of responsibilities consuming days and nights.but there are too many ideas in this head.they have to get out somehow.i just need a proper mic and a darn keyboard.my ancient piano is in Thessaloniki like:(
i ve been playing the piano since i was 7(?)or earlier i dunno,heh.i quit when 16 due to school stuff.quit music theory as well.
i had some flute like lessons at school and two years now i'm taking lessons on electric/acoustic guitar.last thing i did was start voice lessons(fear people!)and come september,im planning to continue theory lessons as well :ill:
i've always been sticking to the perfecting of the theorical part and neglecting the "putting my knowledge into practice" part .sad:(

It's like that thing off the telly, with the touched and untouched - I watched that on DVD last night.