Anathema boards musicians

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i read great stuff here!congrats Mehdi:Spin:

I dont have the self esteem to even consider of forming a band,as i feel a huge weight of responsibilities consuming days and nights.but there are too many ideas in this head.they have to get out somehow.i just need a proper mic and a darn keyboard.my ancient piano is in Thessaloniki like:(
i ve been playing the piano since i was 7(?)or earlier i dunno,heh.i quit when 16 due to school stuff.quit music theory as well.
i had some flute like lessons at school and two years now i'm taking lessons on electric/acoustic guitar.last thing i did was start voice lessons(fear people!)and come september,im planning to continue theory lessons as well :ill:
i've always been sticking to the perfecting of the theorical part and neglecting the "putting my knowledge into practice" part .sad:(

It's hard to really put a band into motion and keep it there. Finding the right players. You can have a bug to really wanna do it. Get wrapped up in it and then decide that the effort you wanna take, isn't exactly what you wanna be doing all the time. I find it in players way too much. Beware, and goodluck.

SQUEEEEL! said:
fukkkkkkkk offfffffffffffff ya cunt ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!hahahaha

ah and i wondered when you were gonna show up :Smug: :puke:

tumdidum
i began playing drums 8 years or so ago. had a band called garish age at first (rock and soft metal covers), then came to mad clown (good ol' heavy metal). after that i moved and just succeeded in finding some new guys for yet another death metal band. doesn't have a name yet.

ah right, cause the sound engineer who recorded their amazing but still [or should i say, 'therefore']underground demo told me that the drummer had a shit sense of rythm. like.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
ah right, cause the sound engineer who recorded their amazing but still [or should i say, 'therefore']underground demo told me that the drummer had a shit sense of rythm. like.

I am not in position to answer your alligations, my client omar e has informed me of your comments and would like to answer with a 'no comment'. All further inquiries can be given towards the nearest brick wall.

tell your client that after having opened that cafe machine box, me parents stated they already had 2 of them.

i'm singing in a catholic choir :D
and i played the cello in some musicals at grammar school.
there are some other instruments at my place, but i prefer others to play on them, so if you're booooored, you're always welcome to jam a bit in gent. :tickled: