Anathema Film Soundtrack

Lord S

Jul 25, 2001
UK
Visit site
When I listen to Anathema I really get the feeling combined with the right filmaker they could score some perfect music for a film-I dont mean a no brainer Hollywood pile of shit-i'm sure there are young British filmakers who could utilise the bands music in some way-I mean A Fine Day To Exit could have been made into a film i think-the story and imagery is there and of course most importantly the music-if only MFN had coughed up the money to make some sort of-i dont know even a short film to be incorporated with the music.

I agree.

Personally I think that the tune Silent Enigma-orchestral would be a perfect main theme for an epic Role playing videogame a'la Final Fantasies.

I don't think it's "much better that the original" 'cause I think the original is a pretty good simple pop-punk song. But the brilliance lies in the fact, that they ever got the idea of slowing it down and play it with piano. And it sounds really good.. maybe that says something about the original song, too. A good song is a good song no matter how you play it... (well most of the times, ofcourse)