Anathema music on Greek TV drama serial

yeah I was thinking exactly this when I wrote it down :lol:
I guess it would sound like sh!t, my german is not very good I think. I can talk, but with lllllots of mistakes only :cry:

cloudy dream said:
Yesterday night while I was searching the Greek tv channels for something decent to watch I came across a drama serial on Alpha tv which had a Anathema song on and in particular the title track of the last album A natural disaster.
ela re 8a mas trelaneis? se poio??

ze playz such music zat hits ourz heartz with emotion, ur muzics and urz hairz are amazing, u come ere much more zo we can zee urz hairz

cloudy dream said:
Yesterday night while I was searching the Greek tv channels for something decent to watch I came across a drama serial on Alpha tv which had a Anathema song on and in particular the title track of the last album A natural disaster.

I was surprised to say the least and I kept watching it although the serial was completely crap and guess what... another song was on, this time Violence.

At least they have a good taste in music! Hmm and also I thought about film music and how the Anathema songs were well fitted with the serial.

So I don't remember if it is asked before but have you heard in general Anathema music on tv or movies (except the new one Oblivion)?

Yeah! My brother was watching it in the living room, I was in the bedroom and I heard the music coming from the TV set! I ran to the living room and saw it! What a surprise! They used "Natural Disaster" twice and "Violence" once in the serial.

By the way, did you see on the TV the guy who was wearing an Anathema T-Shirt with the mourning angel and went to Omonoia square to celebrate after a match of Greece in the European Championship? I think it was after one of the 3 last matches, but I can't remember which one.

Loona said:
woo once I'd like to try it :)

nice to see you again Cenk, btw
nice to see you all too!
i visit the forum every day but I'm usually too lazy to post..