Anathema in Warsaw and Krakow

Crack Hitler

homeless
Jul 26, 2002
Finland
www.voihyvaluoja.tk
Okay, since Anathema board ain't running yet, I gotta do this here. Me, my gf (that's speakinstone to some of you :D ), Elzka and Eup are taking some days off and doing a bit of wandering all the way Poland. Are any of yous attending gigs there?

Luckily that Warsaw gig is on friday, and since we're gonna go through there anyway, we decided to give it a go as well (the gig, that is). It's just a matter of making sure there are tickets for us tired and pissed finns as well. So, who's up for some drunken anathemaniac ninja action?

Reactions: Sopel
Nice. I saw there was few replies in here, but them all was from the people who AIN'T coming :mad:

Oh well. Do you have any suggestions about what should I scream in the middle of the gig. You know, to pass greetings to the forum on the dvd that is recorded there :tickled:

Now it's more confirmed than ever! I have all our boat- and buss tickets in my pocket :Spin: Look out poles, here's the finns! :kickass: :kickass:

now we just need to know where the hell are them venues and at what time they'll start playing :tickled: and some useful everyday polish words, too :cool:

ok. here is pole. i'll try to find out info about where gig are. krakow gig is sold out now!!! so if you don;t have ticket for it , danny should put you on the guestlist. please contact me on messanger or sopel@rockmetal.pl for more info etc.
i will be wearing anathema shirt with angel at the front and addres of my site at the back + nickname "crestfallen"

Aah, Danny said them tickets wouldn't be a problem, but for some reason I'm gettin pretty fockin nervous. I mean, how fucked up it'd be if we showed up there after a few days travelin and got left out? argh.

cheers for the info, sopel.

ha ha you got to choose, one of them leads to tom jones' gig so beware ;)

no really, i would like to know that too. i'd say it's the bottom one, but it's the third location of this tv studio i've been given recently by the krakow residents, so i'm pretty mixed up...