Anathema is back @ Istanbul

Discouraged One

Curse of God
Mar 13, 2004
Istanbul
by the time i heard that they'll be back @ istanbul on 1st an 2nd of October..
i had a very nice night at Taxim with them before the rockistanbul festival... To see them once again will make me as happ as this night...

well since the thread is about dannys acoustics shows, it just might be that them 'gigs' he mentioned, are in fact acoustic ones, one might think. so you turks shouldnt be running around naked firing firecrackers just yet, if anathema is what you're after. but that's just my tired mind and opinion
tickled.gif

I believe the gigs have been arranged,(1st and 2nd Oct) but it best that you wait for confirmation in the Anathema ws

Don Corleone said:
Holy Crap
indeed :dopey:

i heard that rockistanbul.org arranged this with anathema but does it really matter if it is danny acoustic or anathema rock hard? not to me! :Spin:

the istanbul gigs are confirmed and it will be the full band complete with Lee Douglas (hopefully..) and maybe a slightly different setlist than the usual one for this year..

oh here comes the news i've been waiting for. different setlist is a wonderful idea! oh i'll get to hear some of the songs that i don't wanna die not having heard you play. i'm soo happy i want to cry.. :cry: